Mimosa

Mimosa is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Comments
"Get there early on the weekends."
  • 7/23/2017

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    Get there early on the weekends.
lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Locally Sourced

I went to Mimosa to see what the hype was about. Boy, I wasn’t disappointed! I went on a weekday and the place was packed! I was surprised to find three different choices of mimosas, and the difference was the quality of champagne (noted). The service was very good, as my server was pleasant, even though she was hustling as it appeared she had quite a number of tables. The ambiance was cheery and the eggs are locally sourced. I ended up going with the chicken and waffles and was not disappointed. There are so many other items on the menu that I can’t wait to go back and try some more!

Chicken and Waffles

Chicken and Waffles: breaded chicken cutlets on top of a waffle, served with our fresh rosemary and soy sauce infused maple syrup. Came out of the kitchen hot, and the chicken was so crispy on the outside, yet tender and juicy on the inside. Delicious!

RussR photo

RussR

Milwaukee, WI

Brunch

Great breakfast place with home grown, organic foods.

Three meat omelette.

tasted great and was more than I could eat.

Mimosa  Restaurant Reviews