500 Boston Providence Tpk (rte 1 North)
Norwood, MA 02062

Minerva Indian Cuisine

Cuisine: Indian, Buffet, Lunch

Minerva Indian Cuisine is a Indian, Buffet, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

pdevlin photo

pdevlin

Boston, MA

They don't seem to like Americans here...

I went here with five other females for the brunch. We did not yell or scream but yes, I suppose we were louder than the Indian clients. However, we were certainly not crude or obnoxious – just typically American. First, we were never given the opportunity to order drinks, second, the other clients, especially the ones next to us, gave us filthy looks, and third, the food was just not that good. Also, when my friend called to make reservations, they told her that there wouldn’t be much time to ‘linger’, as it was so packed during that time (it wasn’t). Now I wonder if they just didn’t want our business. Anyway, wouldn’t go back.

That being said, the location in Natick has great food and service.

brunch variety

The dishes were watery and not very spicy at all.

Indian Traditional American Cuisine South Asian Cuisine

Minerva Indian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Minerva Indian Cuisine is located near the cities of Westwood, East Walpole, , Norfolk County, and Canton.
People found this by searching for: Minerva Restaurant Norwood Ma, Minerva Restaurant Westwood, Minerva Norwood, Indian Food Between Boston And Providence, Minerva Indian Restaurant Norwood Ma, Best Dish At Minerva Ma, Minerva Indian Cuisine In Norwood, Ma, Minerva Norwood Menu, and Rte 1 Westwood Restaurants.