Ming's Chinese Food

Neighborhoods: Bellflower
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Cafe

Ming's Chinese Food is a Chinese, Asian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The amount of food, taste and quality ."
"Food"
"Orange chicken"
"A rat climbed onto my lap and our money wasn't refunded. "
"Good."
"Chow Mein is just like I grew up with!"
"My family has been coming here for many years, so this place has family memories for us. I love their food and come here any chance I get. Service isn't spectacular, but they're fast at delivering tea, the food comes fast, it has never been the wrong f"
"Food hot and fesh."
"Best Chinese food ever!!! Been going there for 40 yrs. "
"Good authentic chinese food"
"Food was good and price reasonable. "
Cons
"Less stingy more food for the buck."
"Stay away!! "
"na"
Comments
"Best Chinese food ever. It has not changed at all since I was a child and I hope it never does. The food here is awesome !!!!!!!!"
  • 8/08/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The amount of food, taste and quality .
  • 8/04/2017

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/03/2017

A Chinese food lover from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/27/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Hawthorne, CA tried it.

• 6/24/2017

A diner from Overland Park, KS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/05/2017

A diner from Downey, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/02/2017

A dining patron from Bellflower, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/02/2017

A Chinese food lover from Brea, CA tried it.

• 5/07/2017

• 4/15/2017

A diner from Paramount, CA tried it.

catgirl photo

catgirl

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Ming's Chinese Food

I’ve been coming to this restaurant since 1954. Even though it has changed ownership in recent years, the food is still terrific! It’s the best Cantonese food anywhere. We come up from South Orange County to eat here. The food is always fresh and hot. Great atmosphere too.

Egg Foo yung

Fantastic egg foo. I always get it.

January 15, 2009

Great Food

They have the best Chinese Food I have ever had... Unfortunately, they are rated a B by the LA County Dept of Public Health and I won't eat there until they get it raised to an A, I just hope they can...
September 24, 2008

Great food

Ming's Chinese restaurant has great food. It is always hot and fresh and they will make it to order, which is great if you have a dislike of certain ingredients. I like the pork fried rice and the fried shrimp the best.
September 23, 2008

Fvaorite Chinese food

This place has been in business for over 40 years. I have been going here all my life. They have the best Chinese food. All white meat chicken and fresh vegetables. Their eggrolls are like no other eggroll I have ever tasted! They are…

Chinese Good For Kids Takeout

Ming's Chinese Food  Restaurant Reviews

Ming's Chinese Food is located near the cities of Artesia, Lakewood, Okotoks, Norwalk, and Paramount.
People found this by searching for: Mings Chinese Restaurants Near Me, Ming's Restaurant Bellflower, Mings Bellflower Ca, Mings Bellflower Menu, Mings Chinese Restaurant Bellflower, Ming's Bellflower, Ming's Chinese Restaurant Bellflower, Ca, and Mings Bellflower.