17812 Bellflower Blvd
Bellflower, CA 90706-6614

Ming's Chinese Food

Neighborhoods: Bellflower
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Cafe

Ming's Chinese Food is a Chinese, Asian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Would buy food to go and send by air plane 500 miles for my son"
"Fast service and your call in order is always ready when you get there "
"The amount of food, taste and quality ."
"Food"
"Orange chicken"
"A rat climbed onto my lap and our money wasn't refunded. "
"Good."
"Chow Mein is just like I grew up with!"
"My family has been coming here for many years, so this place has family memories for us. I love their food and come here any chance I get. Service isn't spectacular, but they're fast at delivering tea, the food comes fast, it has never been the wrong f"
"Food hot and fesh."
"Best Chinese food ever!!! Been going there for 40 yrs. "
"Good authentic chinese food"
"Food was good and price reasonable. "
Cons
"Less stingy more food for the buck."
"Stay away!! "
"na"
Comments
"Best Chinese food ever. It has not changed at all since I was a child and I hope it never does. The food here is awesome !!!!!!!!"
  • 11/23/2022

Pros
    Been going to MINGS since mid 1970s Thing classic Chinese cuisine go to MINGS Bellflower CA. GREAT place
  • 8/13/2022

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Would buy food to go and send by air plane 500 miles for my son
  • 8/10/2020

A Chinese food lover from Bellflower, CA tried it.

• 10/01/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried it and liked it.

• 7/21/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/21/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/20/2018

A Chinese food lover from Norwalk, CA tried it.

• 5/05/2018

A diner from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 5/04/2018

A Chinese food lover from San Francisco, CA tried it. They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

• 12/16/2017

A Chinese food lover from Palo Alto, CA tried it.

catgirl photo

catgirl

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Ming's Chinese Food

I’ve been coming to this restaurant since 1954. Even though it has changed ownership in recent years, the food is still terrific! It’s the best Cantonese food anywhere. We come up from South Orange County to eat here. The food is always fresh and hot. Great atmosphere too.

Egg Foo yung

Fantastic egg foo. I always get it.

Chinese Good For Kids Takeout

Ming's Chinese Food  Restaurant Reviews

Ming's Chinese Food is located near the cities of Artesia, Lakewood, Okotoks, Norwalk, and Paramount.
People found this by searching for: Nutrition In Bellflower Mail, Ming's Bellflower, Restaurants In Bellflower Mail, Mings Bellflower Menu, Ming's Chinese Bellflower, Ca, Mings Bellflower, Mings Bellflower Ca, Ming's Restaurant Bellflower, and Mings Chinese Restaurant Bellflower.