2129 Taraval St

Ming's Diner

Neighborhoods: Central Sunset
Cuisine: Asian, American, Vegetarian

• 7/12/2020

A dining patron from Richmond, CA tried it.

• 5/04/2020

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.

• 12/15/2019

An Asian food lover from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

emily321648 photo

emily321648

San Francisco, CA

I was celebrating a birthday party with 10 of my friends. Th

I was celebrating a birthday party with 10 of my friends. The food we ordered tasted like they have been mutated and poisoned. Taste and smell like some one put their feces and urine inside all of the food we ate. Most of the food have vomit fluid and human nails inside. Maybe rat poison! Smells like the chef intentionally added his own personal feces and urine’s to all the food he has prepared for us. Go eat at this restaurant and find out for yourself. Let me know!

Asian American Vegetarian

Ming's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Ming's Diner is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Mings Diner Parkside Menu, Mings Diner, Ming's Diner, Mings Diner San Francisco, Mings Diner Parkside District San Francisco, Ming's Diner Taraval Menu, Ming's Diner Menu, Ming's Diner Taraval, and Mings Dinner.