123 Pioneer Dr
Kitchener, ON N2P 2A3

Ming's Dynasty

(Between Old Carriage Rd and Homer Watson Blvd)

Neighborhoods: Pioneer Park
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Lunch

Ming's Dynasty is a Chinese, Asian, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"terrible food, terrible service"
"The food is old style Chinese yum"
"Sweet n sour sauce authentic. Vegetables were fresh and cooked with perfection. General tao was the best I've ever had. Chicken fried rice was excellent. No artificial coloring and tasteful. I have a new Chinese restaurant on speed dial. Oh and fast d"
"Amazing food! Not the nicest dinning area but fantastic fresh food"
"Home made spring rolls, pad thai"
"excellent food experience"
"Take out is good. Spring rolls awesome. Dining room is not my taste. But it's the food I go to pick up. "
Cons
"Prices"
"Very slow take out service... we waited over an hour. "
"AWFUL SERVICE, AWFUL FOOD. Extremely unprofessional, they store 24's of pop and soda in their dining room... "
"N/a"
Comments
"I wouldn't recommend this resteraunt to my worst enemy"
  • 8/25/2016

A dining patron from Markham, ON tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    terrible food, terrible service
  • 4/26/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Anns, ON tried it.

• 4/10/2016

A dining patron from Owen Sound, ON tried it.

• 12/28/2015

A Chinese food lover from Kitchener, ON tried it.

• 9/05/2015

A Chinese food lover from Toronto, ON tried it and liked it.

• 6/11/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/19/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/18/2015

A dining patron from Toronto, ON tried it.

• 3/11/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

sfrancisk photo

sfrancisk

Kitchener, ON

I curse giving them my business

The food at Mings Dynasty is no different then most Canadian Chinese Cuisine but the service in the restaurant dinning in or out is very unfriendly. Every time I have been there I swear I will never bother going back because they treat their customers as though they are doing them a big service and do not deserve to be listened to. I am not writing this after having one bad experience, sadly the last 5 times I have left I have been muttering frustrations out the door. Why do I end up back? It is two blocks from my house in an area that has next to no retail space. Every few months I get lazy and do not want to drive to pickup Chinese so I walk over for takeout.

BOO to Mings Dynasty.

Hiker photo

Hiker

Kitchener, ON

No restaurant at this address.

The address given in your review, 627 Pioneer Drive, is a residential house. Could this be where the restaurant owners live? Where is the restaurant?

Chinese Asian Lunch
deedee

0 useful

Ming's Dynasty  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Ming's Dynasty Menu, Ming's Restaurant Kitchener, Ming's Dynasty Kitchener Menu, Ming's Dynasty Menu Kitchener, Mings Dynasty Kitchener, Ming's Dynasty Kitchener, and Mings Dynasty Kitchener Menu.