2201 Sw State Route 7
Blue Springs, MO 64014-1660

Minsky's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Italian

Minsky's Pizza is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $25 and $50 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I wasn't impressed for the price & our crust wasn't right. The waitress said yes, you're right & walked away. We are very regular customers, but they could of cared less today. At least a coupon or something. It was the WRONG crust!!"
"Horrible customer service and the after effects of the pizza was horrible"
  • 4/21/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/10/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/14/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Horrible customer service and the after effects of the pizza was horrible
  • 4/03/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/09/2015

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/08/2015

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/16/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 4/17/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

SNSN photo

SNSN

Blue Springs, MO

You call this Gormet Pizza?

How can you call something a Gormet Pizza when it costs over $20 and the topping doesn’t even cover the crust? Minsky’ normally has great pizza, but the one in Blue Springs, Missouri is worthless. See the pic I uploaded.

They call this Gourmet Pizza?  Give me a break.  Over $20 and they can't even cover the crust.  Don' - Tostada Gourmet Pizza at Minsky's Pizza

Tostada Gourmet Pizza

They used to have great pizza. I guess with the ecomony, they’ve cut back (everything but the price which continues to climb). Now they shred their own cheese. Okay, but best choice sharp chedder? And the salsa used to be similar to Old El Paso, now sour vinegar based stuff. They used to keep the toppings separate. Now, they throw them in one container so individuals can’t choose if they want cheese or onions, etc. And I’ve even received carrots in the lettuce. Presumably got it out of the salad bar. Now telling how many little grubby fingers had been in that. Too bad I can’t rate a 0 or -10.

tlk photo

tlk

Independence, MO

horrible service!!!

I am a huge fan of Minsky’s. I have been a customer for several years. I typically eat at the Independence, Mo. location, but occasionally I will eat at the Blue Springs Minsky’s. I have had awful service at this location on more than one occasion. However, this last visit was by far the worst. My family and I were dining there for a birthday dinner. The waitress approached our table and said to my boyfriend I, " and what do you two want to drink?" She was not pleasant by any means, we had just arrived and the rest of our table already had their drinks. So instead of being polite, she was not friendly when asking what we wanted to drink. Upon taking our order, we said we wanted the monster pizza-half cheese and half pepperoni with extra cheese on the pepperoni half. She said, “ok. and what about the pepperoni?” I told her again how we wanted it, and she said, hatefully, “ok, am i not understanding you correctly?!? You said half cheese, half pepperoni extra cheese, did you not?!” I told her yes, that’s what we want and I told her to calm down. She abruptly said, " I don’t like your attitude!" I replied by saying, " Well, you’re definetly not getting a tip." She said, " I could honestly care less!" So, at this point my patience was out the window, i asked to speak to the manager and she ignored me. I walked away to find him and told him all about it. I have NEVER had service like that at ANY restaurant. I have had crappy service there in the past, usually with lack of drink refills and the waiters hardly visit the table, etc. This incident was by far uncalled for. Needless to say, I do not recommend the Minsky’s in Blue Springs, MO to anyone. Do try the Independence, MO location-their service is fantastic.

Pizza Delivery Good For Kids
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Minsky's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Minsky's Pizza is located near the cities of Lake Tapwingo, Lake Tapawingo, and Jackson County.
People found this by searching for: Minsky's Pizza Take And Bake, Minsky's Blue Springs, Minsky's Take And Bake, Blue Springs Mo Minskys Menu, Minsky's Blue Springs Mo Pizza Menu, Minsky's Pizza Blue Springs Mo, Minsky's Pizza Blue Springs, and Minkys Blue Springs.