7198 Renner Rd
Shawnee, KS 66217-9409

Minsky's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Salads, Lunch

• 4/22/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

SeniorGal photo

SeniorGal

Fort Worth, TX

Extremely Rude manager&waitress likes to throw out Seniors

I am a Senior Citizen and was thrown out just for bringing a bottle of coke zero. The rude staff /manager threw me out for bringing in a coke zero . They should of just told me nicely that they didn’t allow outside sodas. Instead of throwing me out. He also stated that he had put up with a lot of things before in the restaurant but bringing in your own soda. was the worse… Can you believe that?? I said I was sorry that I was used to doing this in my state and complaints because most don’t have coke zero, and I admit I am addicted to only that brand. He said well the rest of the country isn’t like that. Hum!!! really I used to work for the airlines and have frequented many establishments, and have never been treated so rudely. Poor representatives for the state of Kansas, as Minsky’s. Very Rude waitress and Very rude Manager. Very expensive pizza, for today’s economy. I guess they have so many customers they can treat people like cattle.
You’d of thought that I had brought in something illegal, or dangerous. If this is the worst he has ever experienced in his restaurant is a little old lady bringing a coke zero,. There was a baby in there eating their own food as well, next , little babies will be thrown out for bringing their own, along with the little old ladies. I think this restaurant staff is in the wrong business. If the manager is rude to customers, his staff get’s their lead. I felt like I was in the twilight zone. I don’t know if this restaurant has a corporate office to complain to. My son and daughter went the next day to complain to the manager. Someone lied and said there was no male manager on duty the day before and told them they needed to call another day and ask for a manger, that one wasn’t present. Of course they lied. Do yourselves a favor and skip Minskys . I have read other reviews for this location as well and they talk about the rude manager and staff. Looks like it is a pattern. Corporate if you are listening.
lan on telling anyone who will listen about this horrible experience.
8-20-2011 visited and thrown out on this date.:

Combo Gourmet Pizza

Overpriced, doughie not done. Rude staff

Pizza Salads Lunch

Minsky's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Minsky's Pizza is located near the cities of Merriam, Lake Quivira, and Shawnee Mission.
People found this by searching for: Minsky's Pizza Shawnee, Minskys Shawnee, Minsky's Shawnee, Minsky Near 66216, Minsky Pizza Shawnee, Minskys Pizza Shawnee, and Minsky's Pizza Menu Shawnee.