Miranda's Fresh Mexican Food

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Food"
"Atmosphere was good. Good food"
May 26, 2010

A REALLY GREAT LOCAL PLACE

This is a really tasty place to eat! I love the atmosphere, and the local entertainment. It is the package. Everytime I go here to eat diner I end up staying there all night. Really fun and a great place to take a date or your family.
January 12, 2010

Great Hot Sauce

Great place to eat! My family loves going. Definitely a family friendly environment. We all love the hot sauce, even my three year old.
January 11, 2010

Not the best, but still good

Miranda's is a good place to eat, but not my favorite Mexican. Everyone at my church loves it, but I grew up eating a different style of Mexican food. That being said, it is not bad. I generally get the Spinach Enchiladas, and those are…

Mexican Lunch Good for groups

Miranda's Fresh Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/23/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/03/2016 A diner from TX tried it.

• 1/14/2016 A diner from TX tried it.

• 10/16/2015 A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it.

• 8/24/2015 A diner from Burleson, TX tried it.

• 7/10/2015 A diner from Crowley, TX tried it.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 11/18/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 2/06/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/20/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Miranda's Fresh Mexican Food is located near the cities of Crowley.
People found this by searching for: Miranda's In Burleson, Miranda's Burleson Tx Menu, Marandas Mexican Burleson Tx, Miranda's Fresh Mexican Food, Miranda's Burleson, Miranda's Mexican Food, Miranda's, Burleson, and Miranda's Burleson Menu.