Miss Lily's

Cuisine: American, Salads

Overall
Pros
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...outstanding homemade food, best pie I ever had, made from scratch"
"Great food, pie is awesome and the wait staff was friendly even when overwhelmed by the rush."
"Our server was very polite and attentive. Food arrived fairly fast."
Cons
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...nothing "
"Food was OK, but I expect a $10 cheeseburger to have really high quality ground beef. My boyfriend said his burger was decent, but not worth the price. He also said the pie is bigger, better and cheaper at Truckers Paradise. I would like to return to t"
Comments
"I ordered the Towpath, a grilled chicken sandwich with roasted red pepper, red onion and lettuce with red pepper mayo. They really skimped on the red pepper and onion. I had 2 tiny peices of each. The red pepper may as well have been left off because I"

American Salads Good For Kids

Miss Lily's  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/07/2016 Roberts60 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Roberts60 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...nothing
  • 6/26/2016 A diner from Herndon, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/09/2015 A diner from Versailles, OH tried it.

• 10/07/2015 A diner from Dayton, OH tried it.

• 9/26/2015 A diner from Troy, OH tried it.

• 6/18/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/22/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/19/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/12/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Our server was very polite and attentive. Food arrived fairly fast.
    Comments
  • 4/05/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Miss Lily's Grand Rapids, Oh, Miss Lily's Grand Rapids Ohio, Miss Lily's Grand Rapids Ohio Menu, Miss Lilys Grand Rapids Ohio, Miss Lily Grand Rapids Ohio, Miss Lilys Grand Rapids, Miss Lily 'S Grand Rapids Oh, Miss Lily's Grand Rapids Menu, and Miss Lily's Grand Rapids.