Miss Lily's

Cuisine: American, Salads

Overall
Pros
"Our server was very polite and attentive. Food arrived fairly fast."
Cons
"Food was OK, but I expect a $10 cheeseburger to have really high quality ground beef. My boyfriend said his burger was decent, but not worth the price. He also said the pie is bigger, better and cheaper at Truckers Paradise. I would like to return to t"
Comments
"I ordered the Towpath, a grilled chicken sandwich with roasted red pepper, red onion and lettuce with red pepper mayo. They really skimped on the red pepper and onion. I had 2 tiny peices of each. The red pepper may as well have been left off because I"

American Salads Good For Kids

Miss Lily's  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/26/2016 A diner from Herndon, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, pie is awesome and the wait staff was friendly even when overwhelmed by the rush.
  • 10/09/2015 A diner from Napoleon, OH tried it.

• 10/07/2015 A diner from Delaware, OH tried it.

• 9/26/2015 A diner from Xenia, OH tried it.

• 6/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Our server was very polite and attentive. Food arrived fairly fast.
    Cons
    Comments
  • 4/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/03/2013 A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Miss Lilys Grand Rapids Ohio, Miss Lily's Grand Rapids Ohio Menu, Miss Lily's Grand Rapids Ohio, Miss Lily's Grand Rapids Menu, Miss Lily Grand Rapids Ohio, Miss Lily's Grand Rapids, Miss Lilys Grand Rapids, Miss Lily 'S Grand Rapids Oh, and Miss Lily's Grand Rapids, Oh.