24174 Front St
Grand Rapids, OH 43522

Miss Lily's

Cuisine: American, Salads, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...outstanding homemade food, best pie I ever had, made from scratch"
"Great food, pie is awesome and the wait staff was friendly even when overwhelmed by the rush."
"Our server was very polite and attentive. Food arrived fairly fast."
Cons
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...nothing "
"Food was OK, but I expect a $10 cheeseburger to have really high quality ground beef. My boyfriend said his burger was decent, but not worth the price. He also said the pie is bigger, better and cheaper at Truckers Paradise. I would like to return to t"
Comments
"I ordered the Towpath, a grilled chicken sandwich with roasted red pepper, red onion and lettuce with red pepper mayo. They really skimped on the red pepper and onion. I had 2 tiny peices of each. The red pepper may as well have been left off because I"
  • 8/07/2016

Roberts60 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Roberts60 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...nothing
  • 6/26/2016

A dining patron from Herndon, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/09/2015

A diner from Versailles, OH tried it.

• 10/07/2015

A diner from Dayton, OH tried it.

• 9/26/2015

A dining patron from Troy, OH tried it.

• 6/18/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/22/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/19/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/12/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Our server was very polite and attentive. Food arrived fairly fast.
    Comments
  • 4/05/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Salads Good For Kids

Miss Lily's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Miss Lily's Restaurant, Miss Lily's Grand Rapids, Miss Lily's Grand Rapids Menu, Miss Lily's Grand Rapids Ohio, Miss Lily Grand Rapids Ohio, Miss Lilys Grand Rapids, and Miss Lily's Grand Rapids Ohio Menu.