9503 S. Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33156

Miss Saigon Bistro

Neighborhoods: Pinecrest
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Asian, Private Parties

Miss Saigon Bistro is a Vietnamese, Asian, and Private Parties restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/11/2018

A Vietnamese chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 6/18/2017

A Vietnamese chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 1/11/2016

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 9/20/2014

A Vietnamese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/28/2013

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

Food_Posse_Miami photo

Food_Posse_Miami

Pho Time

I chose the south dixie location over the Coral Gables location since rumor is that the Coral Gables location is really small and would not be able to accommodate our group of 10.

The food was brought out in huge dishes so be sure there is room on the table when you order a menu item that has 3 dishes! The prices was fairly high for Vietnamese food especially for the pho. I have gotten pho at other half the price but the food was really tasty and the service was great. We were really well taken care of by the helpful staff. They took the time to explain the dishes and even brought us some free dessert for our foodie group!

FlaFoodGurl photo

FlaFoodGurl

Too Good To Miss

There are two locations for this family owned and operated restaurant – one in Kendall and one in Coral Gables (there used to be one downtown but they had to close because of development and costs). The Gables location is a smaller restaurant, cozy and inviting. They always have consistently great food and enormous portions that ensure you’ll walk out satisfied if not completely full. I’ve been coming here for years and have always enjoyed the food and the friendly staff.

Miss Saigon Rice Noodle Bowl

I like to get the Miss Saigon Rice Noodle Bowl Ric Style (with white meat chicken only). I even get it take-out when I’m jonesing for my Vietnamese food fix. This dish incorporates so many of the wonderful elements of Vietnamese food – delicious noodles, fish sauce, crispy spring rolls, and for those who like it spicy just add in a heaping helping of their garlic spice sauce. I’ve gotten so many of my friends addicted to this dish – even one from another state that can’t wait to come back for it.

Beef & Shrimp clear noodle soup

Just like chicken noodle soup – it’s good for the soul. This soup is very simple but always delicious. Loaded with clear noodles, traditional herbs for seasoning, and sliced pork and shrimp it makes a more than ample meal. If you like it spicy, which I do, add in some of the garlic spice sauce and it will perk you right up.

Beef With Green Leaves

Play with your food – go ahead. This is a do-it-yourself kind of dish requiring the use of your hands. It used to be trickier to do before as the sticky wrappers were just laid out on a place, but they have since bought some nifty basket weave separators that grealy simplify the process (even if it means sacrificing the humor of watching your friends try to peel apart the wrappers in confusion for the first time). Strips of beef are wrapped in green leaves and cooked and laid over noodles, the plate also includes sliced mint and lettuce. You place all the contents into one of the wrappers and then (add spice if you want it) roll the entire thing together and eat. It’s delicious and interactive.

Lulul photo

Lulul

Food Poisoning

I used to go to this place every week till last sunday I ordered a vietnamese chicken noodle soup and I GOT FOOD POISONING and I will never return to this place again. I talked to the manager the same day I got sick, she apologized and assure me the owners or managers at the following day would call me. Guess what? Yes, nobody called me. I called them again and talked to one of the waiters who gave me an attitude suggesting I hadn’t been sick because nobody else who had the soup was. And also suggested they continue to serve the soup that day to other customers after I called and told them the soup made me sick!!!!!! So far nobody has called me to apologize or at least to offer to refund my money. Anyways I reported the problem to the corresponding health authorities and very soon they will have an inspection. Think twice before you decide to eat here!!!!!

Chicken Noodle Soup

7/17/2019

Lee2018 tried Subway and liked it. Lee2018 liked the food.

7/16/2019

Jack2019 tried Sgt Pepper's Subs in Palmetto Bay, liked it, and rated it . Jack2019 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I am in love with the chicken grilled salad, great service as well. meanwhile, back to my "managerial economics help":https://www.customessaypros.com task before class.
7/02/2019

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Adolphe Take Out Restaurant in Little Haiti.

6/23/2019

A Seafood chowhound from Miami, FL tried La Minutera Restaurant in Westchester.

6/22/2019

A dining patron from US tried Grand China in Cutler Bay.

6/21/2019

A diner from Cleveland, OH tried Cafe Nosh in Downtown Miami, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I have only had the Chicken a la Nosh with white rice and bean and the Breaded Chicken with same. These two plates have to be one of best chicken plates served in downtown. The French fries are pretty good too. The deliver really fast in downtown Miami.
Cons
None that I can see.
Comments
If you like latin food, I highly recommend this place!
6/14/2019

A diner from Miami, FL tried Matsuri Japanese Restaurant in Coral Terrace.

6/14/2019

An Argentine chowhound from Miami, FL tried Don Domingo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/13/2019

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried Last Carrot in Northeast Coconut Grove, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/12/2019

A Cafe chowhound from Longmont, CO tried Cafe Ruyi in West Little River.

Vietnamese Asian Good for groups

Miss Saigon Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Miss Saigon At Kendall, Miss Saigon Dadeland, Miss Saigon Restaurant Miami, Miss Saigon Pinecrest, Miss Saigon Bistro Dadeland Florida, Miss Saigon Dadeland Menu, Miss Saigon Bistro Dadeland, and Saigon Bistro Hours.