Mitchell's Fish Market - Homestead

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Gluten Free

December 26, 2010

December 17 Dinner

approximately two weeks prior to 12'17 I made dinner reservations for 12. At the time I requested that we have Brandon as our server and was told that would be no problem. Someone from Mitchells called on 12/16 to confirm our reservation…
May 28, 2009

Never had a bad experience

I think alot of the negatives you see here are people venting who had bad food or service, they are more apt to complain than if you were happy with your meal.\r I have been there atleast a dozen times and always had a great meal. …
October 14, 2008

Not just ok for the$$$$$$$

My fiance decided to eat there for her birthday Tues night nice crowd good atmosphere good service . what i was dissapointed about was the only thing that counts... THE FOOD!!!. Our appetizers Ahi tuna and Spinach crab dip came out fast ,…

4/18/2018

A Southern food lover from Clairton, PA tried Red Hot & Blue in West Homestead. They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

Cons
The only 'con' was that the restaurant was closed! We here in the Pittsburgh, PA area desperately want Red, Hot & Blue to come back to the area. The nearest one to me now is in Williamsburgh, VA, and yes, I've been to that one, too.
Comments
The catfish is to die for.
4/02/2018

A diner from Glenshaw, PA tried DI Sallas' Pizza Parlor in Munhall.

3/06/2018

A diner from Prattville, AL tried Me Lyng Restaurant in West Homestead, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/02/2018

A diner from US tried Steak 'n Shake in Munhall.

12/11/2017

A Pizza food lover from Youngstown, OH tried DI Sallas' Pizza Parlor in Munhall.

11/23/2017

A diner from Monroeville, PA tried Uno's Pizzeria & Grill.

11/03/2017

An American food lover from West Mifflin, PA tried Duke's Upper Deck Cafe.

10/26/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Monroeville, PA tried Eighth & Hays, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/24/2017

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Me Lyng Restaurant in West Homestead.

10/08/2017

A dining patron from Perryopolis, PA tried Improv Comedy Club & Restaurant.

Seafood Dinner Lunch

Mitchell's Fish Market - Homestead  Restaurant Reviews

Mitchell's Fish Market - Homestead is located near the cities of West Homestead, Munhall, Whitaker, Rankin, and Swissvale.
People found this by searching for: Fish Rankin Reserve Market, Mitchell's Fish Market Waterfront Menu, Mitchell's Fish Market Homestead, and Directions To Mitchels Fish Market In Homestead, Pa.