Moeller's Bakery

Neighborhoods: Braeswood Place
Cuisine: Bakeries, Breakfast, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The best Bakery I ever been too everything is perfect every time."
"Petit Fours too die for"
"I just love sweets"
July 6, 2015

Moeller's Bakery has the best carrot Cake I have ever eaten. Just give me fork and I will eat it in the car on the way home. Trouble is, they are closed the week of my birthday in July!
April 17, 2014

I am a very unhappy customer this bakery was introduce to our family by a very well known my mother worked for Dr Ray Walker and has been a delight of our family since I was a toddler I am now 52 yrs old It all started when I originally…
April 2, 2014

Have been going to Moeller's since they were in the Rice Village - bought my son's first birthday cake there (a small white cake with a clown on it) as well as many others, including a special order one that involved batman and a monster…

Bakeries Takeout Breakfast
Tips
  • Moeller's does special orders as well, including fabulous wedding cakes, birthday and graduation cakes and all other types of special occasions that should be marked by butter cream.
Mon-Fri 06:30AM - 06:30PM
Sat 07:00AM - 05:00PM

Moeller's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/08/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 2/03/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/02/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 7/06/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The best Bakery I ever been too everything is perfect every time.
  • 5/20/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Petit Fours too die for
  • 10/17/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/20/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/25/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I just love sweets
  • 5/03/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

Moeller's Bakery is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Moeller's Bakery Houston Hours, Moeller's Bakery Houston Tx, Moeller's Bakery Houston, Moeller's Bakery Menu, Moeller's Bakery, Moellers Bakery Houston, and Moeller,S Cakes.