7324 Saltsburg Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15235-2201

Mohan's Restaurant

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Breakfast

Mohan's Restaurant is a Burgers, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Cons
"Been awhile moved out of state havent visted in 15 years loved the wings and those cheese sticks chicken wow my family talks about moes and cant wait for our visit to pgh this summer to go to mohans"
  • 6/23/2016

A Burgers food lover from Florence, SC tried it.

• 2/02/2016

A Burgers food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/08/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/28/2013

A Burgers chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

youknowme photo

youknowme

Pittsburgh, PA

Never again

They really should no stars. Had a really bad experience just wanted to go and get a few drinks no drama. Well I order a cranberry and vodka mind you its only $3.25 so it was delicious so I ordered a second one. Now the second one was just cranberry juice no doubt about it no vodka was poured that round he must have honestly forgot but did not want to own up to it. So he swore he put vodka in it and offered to put “another” shot in there so The bad part is he charged me extra for putting a shot of vodka in the cup. So I asked why he did that he said that’s just how we do it here im sure there was vodka in your cup. Now I have no reason to try to cheat you out of a $3.25 drink. I just don’t want to be charged for a cup of cranberry. In no way shape or form no one tried to accommodate me unless it cost me extra. So I will never spend another dime in that place ever again. I would have spent more money in there and tipped him nice but things just didn’t work out that way with Mohans. Terrible customer service.

MaximusCougar photo

MaximusCougar

Penn, PA

STAY AWAY

Really? Award winning my A$$!!!
So my wife and I have been to Mohans 3 times since we moved to the area a year and a half ago. The first time we went during the week around noon. The place was lightly staffed and took 15 min to even get our drinks. Mind you there was only 2 other guests in the entire place…. the food was decent and reasonably priced so we took my parents there a few months later. This time we went around dinner time. First the server didn’t acknowledge us for 25 min! But we saw her at the bar flirting the entire time so she wasn’t busy. When I flagged down the hostess to get our drinks she brought them and one of the glasses were cracked and went all over our table. 15 minutes later our server finally shows up and throws us a towel then disappears for another 10 minutes. Once again had to flag the hostess for more drinks. Finally we get our food ordered. Waited another 20 minutes…. all our food was dry and room temperature… Now our most recent visit on 12/14/13. My wife and I went there on a sat evening and sat at the bar. Thinking OK this is our last chance since they claim to have award winning wings… we order 18 mild buffalo wings and 2 drinks. Our wings came out and the ends were literally freezing to the touch. I had the bartender feel them and u could tell he knew it but still snared at me and took them away. 10 minutes later they came back out…well it was extremely obvious that’s all was done was they heated up more sauce and put them on the wings. Because they were still freezing cold!! When I commented again he said “your wings were by an open window.”. WTF!!!! He then gave us our bill… $52!!! Are you serious???? I paid it with a $8 tip because I’m not a dick but that’s the last money Mohans will ever get from me! Stay far away from this money pit. There are ten other great bars and wing places nearby… BTW we left and went over to McDonalds. At least it was hot..

Wings

see review

Burgers Traditional American Cuisine Dinner
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

Mohan's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mohan's Restaurant is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Mohan's Restaurant Menu, Mohan's Restaurant, Mohans, Mohan's Menu, Mohans Restaurant, Mohans Menu, and Mohan's.