Islington St
Portsmouth, NH 03801

Mojos Barbecue

Cuisine: Barbecue, American, Burgers

Mojos Barbecue is a Barbecue, American, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 12/02/2013

A dining patron from Ardsley, NY tried it and liked it.

• 5/20/2013

A Barbecue food lover from US tried it.

jl1 photo

jl1

Exeter, NH

nothing special, I miss Ad's bbq

I came during the end of dinner rush, pulled pork was dry, same with brisket, sides were decent at best. No real smokiness too the meat is there even a smoker there???

BBQ ribs, chicken,brisket

dry brisket, pork and sides:( I’ll stay with goody coles or muddy river in so. berwick. Trying to park was a nightmare

Chickiesgirl photo

Chickiesgirl

Portsmouth, NH

Tried 3 way BBQ

This is a new restaurant in a somewhat residential area of Portsmouth. Very clean and casual. The do have beer and wine in bottles. You may have to find parking across the street during their busy hours, but it is definitely worth the short walk. I ordered a 3 way combo: pork ribs beef brisket, chicken all BBQ, it came with 2 sides. i choose a mild spice dirty rice and crispy onion rings. I am very happy to finally have some authentic BBQ in town.

BBQ ribs, chicken,brisket

A little spicy for my friend ,just right for me. I loved sitting and looking out the window at the people passing. I enjoyed the atmosphere of young and old enjoying their food.

Barbecue American Burgers

Mojos Barbecue  Restaurant Reviews

Mojos Barbecue is located near the cities of Kittery, New Castle, and Kittery Point.
People found this by searching for: Mojo's Portsmouth Nh Menu, Mojo Old City Bbq Menu, Mojos Kittery Menu, Mojos Kittery Maine, Mojos Portsmouth Nh, Mojo's Restaurant Portsmouth, Mojos Bbq Grill Kittery Maine, and Mojos Portsmouth.