2758 Maple Ave
Downers Grove, IL 60515-4201

Mojo's East Coast Eats

Cuisine: Lunch, Cheesesteak, Salads

Mojo's East Coast Eats is a Lunch, Cheesesteak, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 8/15/2018

A Lunch food lover from Marengo, IL tried it and liked it.

• 2/14/2018

A dining patron from Lemont, IL tried it.

• 8/11/2015

A Lunch food lover from Downers Grove, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

paulk102 photo

paulk102

Lockport, IL

Simply the best!

Mojo’s East Coast Eats is a hidden gem! I love everything about this restaurant, everything on the menu is as good as it gets. My favorite is the Mojo’s Cheesesteak. It is a generous portion of deliciousness! The fries are the best I ever had. We have used Mojo’s to cater a few business functions I hosted and everyone raves about the great food. Keep up the great work! I am a customer for life!

East Coast Cheesesteak

Lunch Cheesesteak Delivery

Mojo's East Coast Eats  Restaurant Reviews

Mojo's East Coast Eats is located near the cities of Downers Grove Township, Westmont, Clarendon Hills, and Oakbrook Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Mojoseastcoasteats, Moe Joe's Downers Grove, Mojo Downers Grove, Mojo's Restaurant Menu Oakbrook, Mojos East Coasts Downers Grove, Mojos Downers Grove, and Mojos East Coast Eats.