1810 Town Center Boulevard
Orange Park, FL 32003

Mojos Restaurant

Cuisine: BBQ, American (New), Salads

Mojos Restaurant is a BBQ, American (New), and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Quality BBQ"
Comments
"Kids Eat Free on Wednesday!"
  • 4/14/2017

P1nk16 tried it.

drsuzzoo photo

drsuzzoo

Jacksonville, FL

Mojos has really got MOJO!

Mojos Smokehouse serves Blues and BBQ in true Memphis style! The restaurant has live music on some nights, but even on the quiet nights it serves up some truly fantastic BBQ in an atmosphere of sensational Southern Blues. Great pictures of Blues artists adorn the walls lined with wooden booths in this spacious restaurant. Service was fast and friendly, with plenty of napkins, wipes, and drink refills. The prices seem just a little high however. In addition to great BBQ, they offer truly southern side dishes like Collard Greens and Black Eyed Peas, as well as some of the best Mac and Cheese we’ve ever eaten. For Dessert, they offer a Home-made Banana pudding large enough to share!

Whole Hawg Group Dinner

The Whole Hawg offers BBQ meats in Sausage, Beef, Turkey, Pork, Ribs and Chicken, along with your choice of four side dishes. It easily feeds 3-4 hungry people and does a great job of it! The food comes with Texas Toast alongside and the table offers several sauces to choose from. Best barbecued meat I have ever had, and I have been eating barbecued meat almost weekly since I was born in the South over 50 years ago. Even without any sauces added, the pulled pork is melt-in-your-mouth tender. The Beef is lean and thickly sliced, and the Chicken is juicy. A variety of sauces sit on the table and beckon to be sampled.

p1nk16 photo

p1nk16

Orange Park, FL

Mojo's is a frequent for us because Kid's Eat...

Mojo’s is a frequent for us because Kid’s Eat Free on Wednesdays and it’s in between dance and home and mama doesn’t have to cook! From the bar, Staci’s Huckleberry Mojito is more like an adult lemonade and is wonderful! Their Onion Rings are huge in size but the Fried Pickles are a bit heavy on the breading. We sometimes get the Boom Boom Shrimp because my hubs will try anything similar to Bang Bang Shrimp. It’s a fight between him and my daughter as to whose fork gets the most.
My go-to entree is the Mojo BBQ Salad. They have some of the freshest lettuce, cucs, and tomatoes. And their jalapeno cornbread croutons! Extra please! Don’t let the word jalapeno scare you off, you’ve got to try them! I love their turkey – I’ve never experienced it dry. The beef is delicious as well. Their Mac & Cheese is delicious as is the Sweet Potato Mash – mashed sweet potatoes with baked in cinnamon sugar and nuts. More like a dessert than a side. And their fries! Oh Lordy! Hand cut! Their Garlic Cheddar Grits aren’t either garlicy or cheesy…but still good.
We rarely have issues when we go, and by rarely I mean maybe once when the beef served was overly chopped and super fatty. No way my foodie daughter was touching it. But, they did switch it out and bring us a serving that was more to her liking – aka more meat and less fat.
With the kid eating for free, it’s generally a $30’ish meal here if we do not get an app or bar drinks. It is more expensive than your typical BBQ restaurant….or at least, what comes to mind for prices. I did start waiting tables at Woody’s BBQ almost 20 years ago! Prices then for a meal were $8.99’ish…they’re about double that at MOJO’s with $15 being the average price for a dinner entree.
*The Shrimp & Grits here is a no-go for me. Too oily, the shrimp are small, and the flavor is just….nope can’t do it.

BBQ American (New) Fries

Mojos Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mojos Restaurant is located near the cities of Bellair Meadowbrook Terrace, Lakeside, Mandarin, and Jacksonville Naval Air Station.
People found this by searching for: Mojo's Restaurant Fleming Island Menu, Mojos Bbq Fleming Island, Mo Jos Restaurant Orange Park, Fl, Mojo Bbq And Blues Eagle Harbor, Mojo Smokehouse Bbq, Mojo's Steakhouse Orange Park Menu, and Mojos Of Eagle Harbor.