7652 Madison St
Forest Park, IL 60130-1403

Molly Malone's Irish Pub

Cuisine: Irish, Lunch, Catering

Molly Malone's Irish Pub is a Irish, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Nancyrose11 photo

Nancyrose11

Forest Park, IL

Molly Malones Irish pub

I went with family, I never been there before. I heard about the place but never been. I was shocked. It very cosy and the food is outstanding.
It’s a bigger place than I expected and I was impressed that the chef came to my table when I asked about the corned beef. I have been back twice since than. I hope this Irish restaurant can keep up their good service and beautiful Irish charm.

Cornedbeef and cabbage dinner

I have eating this Irish stable all over America, all restaurant claim they have the best….Well, I found the bested. The place is cosy romantic and very Irish. I can not said enough about this place……The food is all made to order. Very fresh. My waitress claims the chef goes to the store every day for the fresh ingredients…… The chef told me its a secret blend of his own spices that make it so delicious. Try it out.

Irish Lunch Parking
Sun-Thu 03:00PM - 02:00AM
Fri-Sat 03:00PM - 03:00AM
Nancyrose11 photo
Nancyrose11, the Owner, says:
Ashland Avenue
From CityGrid:

Molly Malone's Irish Pub  Restaurant Reviews

Molly Malone's Irish Pub is located near the cities of River Forest, Maywood, Oak Park, Proviso Township, and Hines.
People found this by searching for: Molly Malones Oak Park Menu], Www.Mollymalonesrest.Com/Forestparkil, Molly Malone's Restaurant Forest Park Il, Molly Malones Forest Park, Malones In Norridge, Molly Malones Oak Park, Cornedbeef And Cabbage Dinner Restaurant Near Berwyn, and Irish Bars In La Grange Ill.