1622 N 45th St

TheTripChick photo

TheTripChick

Seattle, WA

Cool, creamy goodness!

After hearing all the hype about the new ice cream place in town, we decided to give it a try. My dad loves ice cream, so we ventured over to Molly Moon’s for lunch on Sunday.

We arrived around 1-ish and there was a line but it didn’t go out the door, and looked promising…until the woman four up from us decided to order three handmade milkshakes (and did I mention that there was only one rather frazzled-looking woman behind the counter?). So, the entire rest of the line waited patiently while the ice-cream-scooper-extraordinaire did her thing and created each of the milkshakes. First, we all oohed and aahed over the flavors. then came the debate over one, two scoops, or gasp a banana split? Then we all noted the decor that screamed “sustainability” all around. Next we noted the delicious looking cherry and fudge toppings displayed on a nearby shelf. At that point, we all began top shuffle our feet and search for other topic-worthy notables. After discussing the finer points of using a wooden spoon for tasting, the shake woman was finally handing over her twenty dollar bill and things began to look up.

The moment I looked up at the flavor board, I knew my diet was out the window and I decided to try for the most flavor impact possible within two scoops of ice cream. I tried the salted caramel (absolutely wonderful, but just a hint too salty for my taste) and the honey lavender. The honey lavender was the star of the bowl! A gorgeous, meltingly decadent mix of creamy honey and tickle-the-tongue lavender bits. Every bite conjured the amazing endless lavender fields in Sequim.

My beau decided to try the scout mint, which was very good, but not spectacular. My folks opted for chocolate and vanilla, both were very delicious and tops within their old-guard flavor fields.

I will be back again to bow at the altar of the temptress that is Molly Moon, and my next target is cardamom (and possibly balsamic strawberry)!!!

Intrigued by the long lines outside, this...

Intrigued by the long lines outside, this place didn’t disappoint. Homemade organic ice cream, with very original flavors. Thai iced tea flavor was awesome. Varieties of original flavors, and waffle cones made as they’re ordered.

Ice Cream Lunch Breakfast

Molly Moon Ice Cream  Restaurant Reviews

Molly Moon Ice Cream is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Molly Moon Menu, Molly Moon Banana Split, Mollymoomicecream, Molly Madison Ice Cream In Seattle, Molly Moon Ice Cream Prices, Delivery Food Ice Cream Wallingford Wa, and Molly Moon's Prices.