110 East Greenfield Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53204

Momo Mee

(Harbor View)

Momo Mee is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Super delicious food! The potstickers alone were worth the trip. I had the spicy pan fried noodles with chicken and they were very flavorful. Very generous portions. The decor was good. The only bad point was the server, who was overbooked with waiting "
"Well curated menu and drinks menu. Neither were huge, but I still had trouble narrowing my selections down from many tempting choices. Excellent soup dumplings and potstickers as starters. I had the spicy miso ramen, which was very good. The pork belly wa"
Cons
"Although the table service started out really well, it got slower during the second half to the point we were wondering if our wait person was coming back. I think they were short staffed. "
  • 3/22/2019

A food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2019

A food lover from Oak Creek, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Good food, slow service

Went to Momo Mee with a group of fellow diners. There were 6 in our group and we went on a weeknight. This seemed like a more casual place, but the lack of staff kept us there for almost 2 1/2 hours! It seemed as though our server may have been the only one that could mix and serve drinks, as the other servers (2) were too young. This held up our whole dining experience, which I think should have taken an hour to 1 1/2 hours at most.
I did like that it was authentic Asian food.

Udon Stir Fry

Udon had the option of stir fry or soup and I went with the stir fry. The flavors melded together so well, and all of the veggies were so fresh!

Potstickers

Potstickers – I went with pan fried and they were very good!

Momo Mee  Restaurant Reviews

Momo Mee is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.