5156 Waring Rd
San Diego, CA 92120-2706

Mona Lisa Italian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Allied Gardens
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Catering

Mona Lisa Italian Restaurant is a Italian, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
  • 8/12/2021

An Italian food lover from El Cajon, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/20/2020

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/14/2017

An Italian chowhound from Lakeside, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2016

A dining patron from Santee, CA tried it.

• 1/24/2015

• 10/25/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Joey1971 photo

Joey1971

San Diego, CA

Cold

I have been there twice. Both times the food was served cold. I really did not care for the pizza both visit. Of course its great if you like cold and salty. Service is very slow. Especially when your waiting for the check. Because I waited and waited. The check was calculated twice both times incorrectly. Fed up I just paid and left. However while I waited and waited. I notice the paint is peeling off. The mens room smelled like urine. It does not help that mens room is also the receiving dock. Thats right the food goes through mens restroom before it is stored in the kitchen. Cold, Overpriced, and falling apart thats best I can say. I will not be going there again.

16' Pizza

cold and salty…My wife had the chicken with the mushroom sauce. served cold. That was $18.95. The appetizer was the fried cheese sticks served cold. $8.95. 4 Sodas $2.50 each. total cost $60.85. I had a gift certificate of 25.00. So the total cost should of been $35.85 plus tax. The first check came out to $64.90. Sent it back waited ten minutes. Second time came back at $51.40. I waited for 15 minutes and yet she never came back to the table. Since my family had already went to the car. I gave up and left knowing I was overcharged.

Italian Lunch Parking

Mona Lisa Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mona Lisa Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Mona Lisa Pizza Waring Rd, Mona Lisa Catering Mail, Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa Waring, Mona Lisa Pizza Waring Road, Mona's Off Waring Rd, Mona Lisa Waring Road, and Mona Lisa Restaurant San Diego Menu.