504 Frenchmen St
New Orleans, LA 70116-2024

Mona's Café & Deli

Neighborhoods: Marigny
Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan, Cafe

Mona's Café & Deli is a Vegetarian, Vegan, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"The Mona Special is my absolute favorite! I love falafel, kibbeh, the stuffed grape leave and the side of olives and pickles!! I've yet to try anything else because I keep getting those when I go there! But I'd like to start trying other parts of the menu"
  • 8/17/2015

Pros
  • 10/17/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/17/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

ovolacto photo

ovolacto

Arvada, CO

Best Mediterranean food anywhere

I love this place even though I have only eaten there twice. I love falafel, have tasted it all around the country, and no one’s compares to Mona’s. The babaganoj is just as extraordinary and the hummus is perfection. When I rate other Mediterranean restaurants, they all have to compare to Mona’s and only one I know of comes close. If you have never tried this type of cuisine, try it here first. If you like this type of food, make the pilgrimage to the Mecca of Middle Eastern Cusine, Mona’s.

Best falafel in the world - Falafel Plate at Mona's Café & Deli

Falafel Plate

The falafel is perfectly crisp on the outside and tender on the insdie without being gushy. The blending of spices is exquisite. There are a few places who have a product similar to Mona’s, but no one tops it.

Good Stuff Maynard! - Vegetarian Plate at Mona's Café & Deli

Vegetarian Plate

This is essentially two falafel balls served with babaganouj, hummus and pita. Nine bucks seems steep, but it is well worth it. Better than anyone else’s anywhere at any price.

Vegetarian Vegan Cafe

Mona's Café & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Mona's Café & Deli is located near the cities of Gretna.
People found this by searching for: Deli New Orleans, Mona's Restaurant New Orleans Menu, Mona's New Orleans Menu, Mona's Restaurant New Orleans, Mona's New Orleans, Mona's Cafe And Deli Menu, and Monas Frenchman.