2960 Easy St
Wenatchee, WA 98801-5991

Monitor Hot Rod Cafe

(Between Iroquois Ln and US-2)

Cuisine: Cafe, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"I've been coming here for the past 2 months I always order the same thing everytime i come, I come in today amd they say the bundle meal for a $1.99 is only to bundle it with fries not a drink and that the drink is $3 separate when I said I've been in her"
"Consistently good food with fast friendly service. These qualities keep us coming back! "
"Watched Seahawks while waiting for our order."
"Delicious hamburgers and shakes. Heidi is wonderful"
Cons
"No cons"
Comments
"They need to figure out what they are charging and stop saying one thing If it's another"
  • 10/04/2022

A Cafe chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/23/2022

A Cafe food lover from Lynnwood, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2022

• 8/09/2022

A Cafe chowhound from White Salmon, WA tried it.

• 8/05/2022

A Cafe food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 6/05/2022

A Cafe food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/18/2016

A dining patron from East Wenatchee, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Watched Seahawks while waiting for our order.
  • 10/02/2016

A dining patron from Bothell, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2016

A diner from Wenatchee, WA tried it.

• 9/08/2015

A dining patron from East Wenatchee, WA tried it.

Cafe Burgers

Monitor Hot Rod Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Monitor Hot Rod Cafe is located near the cities of East Wenatchee and West Wenatchee.
People found this by searching for: Hot Rod Diner Wenatchee, Hot Rod Cafe Monitor Wa, Monitor Hot Rod Cafe Wenatchee, Wa, Hot Rod Cafe Wenatchee, Monitor Hot Rod Cafe, Hot R9d Cafe Monitor, and The Hot Rod Cafe Monitor.