Monterrey Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican

Monterrey Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Take out correct every time, owner and staff really genuinely friendly and helpful. "
"We eat their every Sunday. Love the chips and salsa all food good. Service is excellent John Aiken SC "
"Fast service, great food"
"The chicken soup is awesome!"
respectrequested photo

respectrequested

Aiken, SC

Refused to correct my bill, took my leftovers

The employees here were very rude to me and even refused to fix my bill after my waitress admitted she overcharged me. Jackey said she didn’t give discounts. I’ve never been treated so snidely. Refusing to call a manager, my receipt was adjusted only after confiscating my left overs (this was NOT a buffet meal). I was stunned. I had eaten very little since the food was under cooked. I feel ripped off. I have tried to find out the owner’s name to no avail to report this employee. The service was so bad I had to get my own tea refill. I will never go to this restaurant again. My money spends just as well at other restaurants where I am treated with respect. Also, an alarm sounded behind the bar for several minutes while employees just sat there. I had to ask someone to fix the alarm and it took 2 people and their sweet time stopping the annoying alarm. OWNER – watch your staff….retraining on customer service is needed here. I eat out to enjoy my meal, not to be harassed and annoyed.

Fajitas

shrimp was undercooked and tasted bad.

Mexican Rude Employees

Monterrey Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/31/2016 A diner from North Augusta, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/22/2016 A diner from Lawrenceville, GA tried it.

• 8/12/2016 A diner from North Augusta, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/31/2016 A diner from North Augusta, SC tried it.

• 5/22/2016 A diner from Warner Robins, GA tried it.

• 5/19/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Aiken, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/05/2016 A diner from Augusta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/03/2016 A diner from Aiken, SC tried it.

• 2/22/2016 A diner from Norcross, GA tried it.

Monterrey Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Augusta.
People found this by searching for: Monterrey's Mexican Restaurant North Augusta, Monterrey In North Augusta Sc, Monterey, North Augusta Sc, Monterrey's Mexican Restaurant North Augusta Sc, Monterey North Augusta, Monterey's North Augusta, and Monterrey Mexican Restaurant North Augusta Sc.