Montrio Bistro

Cuisine: American, Continental, Vegetarian

Montrio Bistro is a American, Continental, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

cooksabit photo

Salinas, CA

Great Place in Downtown Monterey

I went to Montrio with my wife kids and 6 others, 10 total. The restaurant easily accomodates anybody from jeans to Tuxedo. We were made to feel very welcome with the children even though the restaurant feel a lot more formal.
The Menu had something for us all , I love Prime quality beef and I wasn’t disapointed with the bone in Rib Chop as a special that night. My kids created there own dishes, my 9 year old had wild salmon with green beans and mashed potatoes and was very happy. Everyone had a great time, great food and service.
The wine list was all California, with some highly prized alocated wines, a favorite of mine is the Lot 1 from Martineli.

Highly recomended

Bone In Prime Rib Chop over roast butternut squash with Peas, fingerling potatoes and a mustard red

The steak was nice and thick and cooked to perfection, the set up was tasty although I thought the squash could have been cooked a little longer. Good to see restaurants using fresh peas and not frozen.

February 16, 2010

Dinner and a Movie decent price

Had a dinner movie deal given to me as a gift. The resaurants food and wine parings work fairly well together.
American Continental Vegetarian

Montrio Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Montrio Bistro is located near the cities of Del Rey Oaks, Cannery Row, Pacific Grove, Seaside, and Pacific.
People found this by searching for: Montrio Bistro Restaurant Reviews, Montrio Bistro Monterey, Dinner And A Movie Menu Review Montrio Bistro, Montrio Menu, Montero Dinner And Movie, Monterey Bistro Restaurant, Montero Bistro Monterey, Montrio Bistro Vegetarian Menu, and Montrio Bistro Menu.