21 W Bay St
Savannah, GA 31401-1106

Moon River Brewing Co

Neighborhoods: Historic District - North
Cuisine: Bar, Burgers, Southwestern

Moon River Brewing Co is a Bar, Burgers, and Southwestern restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Great choice of beers and menu is excellent."
  • 7/04/2014

A Bar chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great choice of beers and menu is excellent.
Jiller photo

Jiller

Savannah, GA

Fun and Trendy

I adored Moon River. it reminded me of a place we used to go to in Seattle.

Nachos Rio Luna

delicious.

gsmiles photo

gsmiles

Atlanta, GA

Stay Away

I took a party of 8 to Moon River Brewing for a birthday celebration.

While we were waiting to be seated, I tried to get the attention of a waitress to find out the location of the rest rooms. She ignored me and made a face as if I was bothering her. I immediately informed Chris, the manager of her poor conduct.

When we placed our dinner orders, we were informed that they were out of onion rings and sirloin steaks. At this point, we canceled the entire order and left. I spoke to Chris again to let him know our disappointment. He told me that they ran out of many of the menu items because they were busy Friday and Saturday nights. This is poor food inventory management!

WE WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS ESTABLISHMENT, AND WE WILL INFORM OTHERS TO STAY AWAY!

turkey burger

Jiller

Savannah, GA
0 useful

Moon River Brewing Co  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Moon River + Menu + Savannah, Savannah Historic District Brewery, Weinersnitchel Menu, Moon River Brewing Company, Savannah Bars Historic District Nachos, and Moon River Savannah Brewery Rehearsal Dinner.