2218 NW 23rd St
Oklahoma City, OK 73107-2404

Moon Thai

Neighborhoods: Shepherd Historic District
Cuisine: Thai, Asian, Sushi

Moon Thai is a Thai, Asian, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 12/29/2015

A Thai chowhound from Oklahoma City, OK tried it.

• 11/13/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/13/2013

A dining patron from Oklahoma City, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2013

A Thai food lover from Oklahoma City, OK tried it and rated it .

ZRo photo

ZRo

Oklahoma City, OK

Moon Thai

Moon Thai is a totally under-rated restaurant. I’m so pleased I found it and decided to try it.

It’s actually easy to miss nestled between a Blockbuster and a cash advance store and across from Shepherd Mall.

For the longest time, I always had their buffet because it was so good. It’s a small buffet but the items they have are just unbelievably delicious. The spring rolls are the best I’ve tasted.

Just recently, I’ve started ordering off the menu and the quality has been top-notch and consistent. I think my new routine will be to do the buffet one day and order from the menu on another.

It’s a very quiet restaurant and I’m often the only or one of only a handful of people there.

I think it’s at least equal to Sala Thai in the quality of food and maybe even better.

Thai Asian Sushi

Moon Thai  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Moon Thai Menu Okc, Moon Thai In Oklahoma, Moon Thai Restaurant Oklahoma City, Ok, 73107 Thai Menus, Moon Thai Okc Menu, Moon Thai Okc, Moon, Thai, Okc, Menu, Moon Thai Oklahoma City, and Moon Thai Oklahoma City Menu.