Moose Cafe

Cuisine: Cafe, Lunch, Breakfast

Cons
"Slow srvice"
  • 7/05/2017

A dining patron from Yadkinville, NC tried it.

• 3/18/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Kernersville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/12/2016

A dining patron from Kernersville, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/20/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Slow srvice
twoblondiesmommy photo

twoblondiesmommy

Greensboro, NC

Not worth the time or price

I was born and raised in the South and know what good southern food is. Well the breakfast we had this past Saturday with 2 adults and 2 children ages 3&6 was not what we expected for a place that boasts “country cooking”.

Biscuits that came out while they looked good and were good size, they obviously are made and then put in a steam warmer because they had the consistency of rubber and no flavor. Heaven knows they needs the apple butter to give them some kind of flavor.

Then arrives our breakfast, the last time I checked, Grits should not be watery and barely cooked. They were absolutely terrible. Home Fries are deep fried and greasy. The sawmill gravy was just plain aweful, you can tell it’s commerically prepared because it lacked the seasoning that homemade gravy includes, it was very bland. The only saving grace on my plate was the bacon, it was very good, had a nice flavor w/o being overly salty or greasy. My husband got the tenderloin which pretty much was a skinny piece of dry pork that had been pounded to death.

This place was good when it first opened, however the facility cleaniless and quality of food has went downhill. Pricing is too expensive. We spend $24.00 for a family of 4 to eat considering that our children split the 1.99 pancake they charged 1.79 for friggin coffee! Needless to say we won’t be back again ever, this is the 3rd time we’ve tried it for both lunch and breakfast, all three times were disapointing. We spent Thanksgiving there one year, food was terrible, you could tell it was premade.

Ok the whole place in general needs a good scrub down, the bathroom were pretty dirty and the table had a film on it. Like it had been wiped with the same greasy towel. I worked as a waitress for over 6 years so I am not coming out of left field for that. Cashier look clueless when I commented about the food quality.

July 9, 2011

Ms.Ann

It was one of the most horrible places to eat on earth. The food was terrible and COLD, the service was OK when you could get it. The cahier asked how was it and when you told her how bad it was she ignored you and said thank you come…
January 6, 2009

Not our favorite

We did not have a great experience here. The service was slow, and the food was just okay. My husband had to send back his dinner because his meatloaf, which was also the special that night, was stone cold. My salad was just okay. The…

7/05/2017

A dining patron from Yadkinville, NC tried Moose Cafe.

3/18/2017

A diner from Kernersville, NC tried Moose Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/12/2016

A Cafe chowhound from Kernersville, NC tried Moose Cafe, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/20/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried Moose Cafe, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Slow srvice
Cafe Lunch Breakfast

Moose Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Moose Cafe Menu, Dessert At Moosecafe Colfax Nc, Moose Cafe Colfax Nc Menu, Moose Cafe Greensboro Nc Menu, Moose Cafe Reviews, Moose Cafe Greensboro, Moose Cafe Prices, Moose Cafe Greensboro Menu, and Menu For. Moose Cafe At Colfax Nc.