Morette's King Steak House

Neighborhoods: Downtown Schenectady
Cuisine: Steakhouse, American Traditional, Lunch

Morette's King Steak House is a Steakhouse, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food was delicious and the service was great "
"Young waitress was polite and Gabe excellent service. "
"Excellent steak sandwich, friendly service, delicious chocolate cake"
"King steak sandwich "
"Kind.always have good service "
"Great food, awesome service, and very laid back atmosphere. Pick your seat, order and eat!"
"Bacon dbbl cheese burger was unbelievable "
Cons
"Cold food, owner argued that it wasn't cold in front of entire restaurant, even though there we're only three occupied tables. Also drinks while operating the place she a rude person with no quality in any food any more! "
"Outside of building needs updating"
Comments
"Don't eat here, save yourself the aggravation!!! "
"There service is good "
"Great!"
  • 8/04/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Schenectady, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/29/2017

A dining patron from Schenectady, NY tried it.

• 4/16/2017

A dining patron from Voorheesville, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food was delicious and the service was great
  • 4/10/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Watervliet, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/25/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2017

A dining patron from Greenwich, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/24/2016

A Steakhouse food lover from Myrtle Beach, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/22/2016

A dining patron from Syracuse, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Young waitress was polite and Gabe excellent service.
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't eat here, save yourself the aggravation!!!
  • 11/10/2015

A diner from Schenectady, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/04/2015

Lisas116 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Lisas116 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent steak sandwich, friendly service, delicious chocolate cake
    Cons
    Outside of building needs updating
harveyb photo

harveyb

Scotia, NY

It Finally happened at Morrettes!

I’ve been going to Morrettes for over 10 years. In fact my friend at a work who retired uncle actually owns the place. I always get the same thing; a turnkey Reuben with fries. My SO ordered a burger with ice tea. Then it happened, the Turkey Reuben seemed different with a weird taste. I must have had quite a few Turkey Reubens in 10 years. My SO’s Pepsi was difference. Then I saw this woman giving orders to the chief, who obeyed her. My SO couldn’t drink the Pepsi so she got an iced tea. Foolish me just accepted the Turkey Reuben. She was lucky about 10 minutes after we left I thought I has food poisoning and was going to go to the Ellis Hospital ER if the deliberate overdose of Malox didn’t work. It worked sorta but we had to keep the car windows open. I hardly blame Jena the waitress. But to be honest the Turkey Reuben was beyond awful. This has nothing to do with the very nice waitress but the preparation of food.

Turkey Reuben

read my comments. For the record the date of the bloated stomach was 8/18, 2013, and the time was 3:16 PM and the “lunch” reference was 299437. Of course I’m debating whether to have the owner know what happened, but for now I will try Morrettes in Schenectady another time. If it happens again then Ellis Hospital will treat me for food poisoning.

Steakhouse American Traditional Lunch

Morette's King Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Morette's King Steak House is located near the cities of Scotia, Rotterdam, Cold Brook, Alplaus, and Rexford.
People found this by searching for: Morettes Steak House, Morettes Schenectady, Morettes Schenectady Menu, Morettesmenus, Morretts Schenectady, Morrieties Steak House, Morettes Schenectady Ny, and Morettes.