101 N 85th St
Seattle, WA 98103-3657

Mori Japanese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Greenwood
Cuisine: Japanese, Breakfast, Pan Asian

Mori Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese, Breakfast, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Special is the sushi roll it so yummy"
"I love this place , it was super good food and fresh sashimi and sushi, also a super big rolls menus too. "
"Best Japanese Food in Greenwood & Ballard by donjohnson111 on 05/24/2005 Master sushi chef, along with great fish makes this an excellent choice for anyone in Seattle. It's worth the drive long or short. Stop in and try, you will not be disappointed."
"I like mori sushi ,it was fast delivery and delivery person are so friendly food was very good, sushi was fresh and yummmyyyy"
  • 7/14/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Special is the sushi roll it so yummy
  • 6/18/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/31/2015

• 3/15/2015

• 4/02/2014

A Japanese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/02/2013

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

Tanaka photo

Tanaka

Seattle, WA

Tanaka

I had very fresh sashimi at Wednesday and my son had a very juicy unagi donburi, and a wonderful sushi roll, this restaurant is very good to enjoy the foods , I will came back again

Mori customer service

I have complaints regarding service. I called to have the meal delivered. The person did not know the dish and overcharged me of 5.00!
They did not include any napkins or plasticware, chopsticks. And the sauce was not delivered, a main ingredient to the dish ordered.

Ordered a few items. I did enjoy the sushi.

Tendon

Dish is okay. They forgot to bring the sauce, which is a MAIN ingredient in the dish. You cannot eat it without the sauce.

TheTripChick photo

TheTripChick

Seattle, WA

DELIVERY and SUSHI. Mmmmmmmmmm......

Mori has somehow managed to combine two concepts near and dear to my heart – DELIVERY and SUSHI. Mmmmmmmmmm……

My beau is not a huge fan of sushi, so I don’t eat it nearly as much as I’d like to (say, once a day….). Because of this, we don’t tend to seek out sushi when we do eat out, so I’m not well-versed on the Seattle sushi scene.

However, a few months back while the beau was out of town, I had a huge hankering for some raw fish and seaweed. I headed for my laptop hoping against hope that I could find a decent sushi place in the neighborhood because while I was indeed craving sushi, I was also feeling unbelievable lazy. Go get food? Huh. No, I think I’ll have popcorn for dinner instead.

I was hitting all the usual on line spots, searching for sushi with good reviews, and BAM! I found sushi (check) in the neighborhood (check) and…what’s this? They deliver! Oh miracle of miracles, I think I just heard the angels singing! I burned up the phone lines calling Mori and placing my order.

My delivery order arrived within a half-hour and the delivery person was courteous and friendly. After closing the door and temporarily setting down my to-go boxes in order to do an impromptu happy dance, I tucked in to wonderful, fresh, and flavorful sushi. I have since ordered delivery sushi from Mori several times and it’s always been a great experience.

The only thing I would suggest to make the experience absolutely sublime: Mori should look into on line ordering. Oooh, the thought just makes me swoon.

Wann Japanese Izakaya

Chinese in Greenwood

I House Restaurant

Thai in Greenwood

6/24/2019

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Saltoro in Bitter Lake.

6/20/2019

A food lover from Watsonville, CA tried Walter's Waffles in Pioneer Square.

6/20/2019

A diner from Manhattan, IL tried Rasa Malaysia in Green Lakes, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food
6/18/2019

A Japanese food lover from Norcross, GA tried Mom's Teriyaki in Belltown and liked it.

6/14/2019

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Hiroki in Wallingford, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Hiroki makes exquisite desserts. The green tea tiramisu is wonderful as is the gateau au chocolat. As to the previous reviewer thinking the desserts are too sweet, well one usually goes to a bakery for something sweet having said that, nothing at Hiroki
6/08/2019

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Buxx Teriyaki in Riverton-Boulevard Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
always the same...excellent
Cons
None
6/07/2019

A Caribbean food lover from Kiev, 12 tried Paseo Caribbean in Fremont.

6/07/2019

A diner from US tried Godfather's Pizza in Ravenna.

5/29/2019

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Wasabi Bistro in Belltown.

5/24/2019

A dining patron from Vashon, WA tried Remo Borracchini's Bakery in North Beacon Hill.

Japanese Breakfast Parking

Mori Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mori Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Mori's Japanese Menu, Mori Sushi Greenwood, Mori Japanese Restaurant Seattle, Mori Japanese Restaurant, Mori Seattle Menu, Mori Japanese Restaurant Menu, Mori Sushi Seattle Menu, and Mori Sushi Seattle.