101 N 85th St
Seattle, WA 98103-3657

Mori Japanese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Greenwood
Cuisine: Japanese, Breakfast, Pan Asian

Mori Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese, Breakfast, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Special is the sushi roll it so yummy"
"I love this place , it was super good food and fresh sashimi and sushi, also a super big rolls menus too. "
"Best Japanese Food in Greenwood & Ballard by donjohnson111 on 05/24/2005 Master sushi chef, along with great fish makes this an excellent choice for anyone in Seattle. It's worth the drive long or short. Stop in and try, you will not be disappointed."
"I like mori sushi ,it was fast delivery and delivery person are so friendly food was very good, sushi was fresh and yummmyyyy"
  • 7/14/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Special is the sushi roll it so yummy
  • 6/18/2015

A Japanese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/31/2015

• 3/15/2015

• 4/02/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/02/2013

A Japanese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

Tanaka photo

Tanaka

Seattle, WA

Tanaka

I had very fresh sashimi at Wednesday and my son had a very juicy unagi donburi, and a wonderful sushi roll, this restaurant is very good to enjoy the foods , I will came back again

Mori customer service

I have complaints regarding service. I called to have the meal delivered. The person did not know the dish and overcharged me of 5.00!
They did not include any napkins or plasticware, chopsticks. And the sauce was not delivered, a main ingredient to the dish ordered.

Ordered a few items. I did enjoy the sushi.

Tendon

Dish is okay. They forgot to bring the sauce, which is a MAIN ingredient in the dish. You cannot eat it without the sauce.

TheTripChick photo

TheTripChick

Seattle, WA

DELIVERY and SUSHI. Mmmmmmmmmm......

Mori has somehow managed to combine two concepts near and dear to my heart – DELIVERY and SUSHI. Mmmmmmmmmm……

My beau is not a huge fan of sushi, so I don’t eat it nearly as much as I’d like to (say, once a day….). Because of this, we don’t tend to seek out sushi when we do eat out, so I’m not well-versed on the Seattle sushi scene.

However, a few months back while the beau was out of town, I had a huge hankering for some raw fish and seaweed. I headed for my laptop hoping against hope that I could find a decent sushi place in the neighborhood because while I was indeed craving sushi, I was also feeling unbelievable lazy. Go get food? Huh. No, I think I’ll have popcorn for dinner instead.

I was hitting all the usual on line spots, searching for sushi with good reviews, and BAM! I found sushi (check) in the neighborhood (check) and…what’s this? They deliver! Oh miracle of miracles, I think I just heard the angels singing! I burned up the phone lines calling Mori and placing my order.

My delivery order arrived within a half-hour and the delivery person was courteous and friendly. After closing the door and temporarily setting down my to-go boxes in order to do an impromptu happy dance, I tucked in to wonderful, fresh, and flavorful sushi. I have since ordered delivery sushi from Mori several times and it’s always been a great experience.

The only thing I would suggest to make the experience absolutely sublime: Mori should look into on line ordering. Oooh, the thought just makes me swoon.

Wann Japanese Izakaya

Chinese in Greenwood

I House Restaurant

Thai in Greenwood

12/10/2018

A Northwest chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Basil's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food and friendly service
12/10/2018

A chowhound from Redmond, WA tried Two Step Wings, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Crispy amazing wings!!! The buffalo sauce and ranch were AMAZING
Comments
Order for dinner!
12/08/2018

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Seattle's Best Teriyaki in SoDo and liked it.

12/03/2018

A chowhound from Glendale, AZ tried Great State Burger-Laurelhurst.

12/02/2018

A diner from US tried Cafe Soleil in Madrona, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Scramble, potatoes.
11/29/2018

A Pho food lover from Seattle, WA tried Pho BAC in Belltown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/21/2018

A Thai food lover from Seattle, WA tried Krittika's Noodles & Thai Cuisine in Green Lakes and liked it.

11/20/2018

A dining patron from Phoenix, AZ tried Sunfish in Alki and liked it. They liked the food.

11/18/2018

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Panera Bread, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2018

An Italian food lover from Kent, WA tried Napoli Pizzeria & Ristorante in South Park.

Japanese Breakfast Parking

Mori Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mori Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Mori Japanese Restaurant, Mori Japanese Restaurant Menu, Mori Japanese Restaurant Seattle, Mori Sushi Seattle Menu, Mori Sushi Seattle, Mori's Japanese Menu, Mori Sushi Greenwood, and Mori Seattle Menu.