- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Morimoto
These dishes from the Morimoto menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Earl Grey-praline Creme Brulee
- The chef's dinners ($80, $100, $120) feature inventive raw fish and vegetable combinations, plus a sampling of staple entrees.
- Got 15 friends? Reserve the separate room with one glowing, recessed Japanese table for 16.
- Test out the Iron Chef at lunch and pay $16 to $28 for an entree, miso, fried rice and salad.
- Sample dry and sweet sakes. Or try "Sakura," a cosmo made with sake.
- Sample dry and sweet sakes.
Loves Morimoto (6)
Wants to Try Morimoto (8)
5/27/2013 A diner from Gypsum, CO tried it and liked it.