450 Willamette Street

Cuisine: Vegetarian, Bakeries, Gluten Free

Spazz photo

Spazz

Hillsboro, OR

What's the story, Morning Glory?

Date Visited: Friday 8/29/08 (Lunch)

Driving on our way to Ashland, OR, I was able to check out vegetarian restaurants on an iPhone and saw that this place had some nice reviews and didn’t seem hard to get to.

I’ve never been to Eugene, but from the guy at the post office (right by the restaurant) to our servers at the restaurant, I would have to say it’s a pretty friendly place. The restaurant is located just by the train station, off of Willamette St. The painting on the sign let me know we had reached the restaurant before I had even seen the name.

I had read about the no cell phone guideline, so I checked my message just outside the door of the restaurant and then went in after listening to it. The artwork tickled me as I had something pictures from Sweet Pea, which were similar. We sat at a table and ordered.

Kudos to this restaurant, even if no one yelled at the lady who took TWO cell phone calls in the 5-10 minutes I was paying attention to anyone else in the restaurant!

Biscuits and Gravy

My girl had the waffles with fruit while I had the biscuits and gravy.

Both dishes were very good. The waffles had blueberries, bananas, apples, and strawberries. There was a side of butter and organic maple syrup, which were perfect for me. Portion-wise, the meal was more than enough for her and she had to keep from buttering all the waffles because she knew I would probably end up eating a decent portion of what I couldn’t finish. She only had one bite of the biscuits and gravy, but it was quite good and if I ever go through this town again, I will 1) visit Morning Glory again and 2) have something with the mushroom gravy because although I dislike mushrooms, but it was really tasty.

Vegetarian Bakeries Gluten Free
Papa John's Pizza

Pizza in Santa Clara

Morning Glory Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Morning Glory Cafe is located near the cities of River Road.
People found this by searching for: Morning Glory Cafe Eugene Menu, Best Biscuits And Gravy In Eugene Oregon, Morning Glory Cafe Menu Eugene, Best Biscuits And Gravy Eugene Oregon, Morning Glory Cafe Eugene, Best Biscuits And Gravy In Eugene, and Restaurants Near Eugene Train Station.