Morris' Fireside Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Chowder

Overall
October 9, 2009

Not a good choice in meal

I drove from Portland just to have crab at the beach.. Don't order the Crab melt sandwich unless you want a mayonnaise sandwich with a few pieces of crab and cheese on top. It was $21.00 and it probably had 5.00 worth of crab $16.00 worth…
March 26, 2009

New York prices with attitude!!!

Took my wife and son there for breakfast only because everywhere else was packed. When we entered there was only one other couple. \r We had been here years ago and of what I can remember we had a pleasant evening.\r Anyway our waiter…
January 6, 2009

Good place!

The resturaunt is great and the food is good. I love to stop by and have a good meal on the way home from the coast. I have been going here since I was a kid. The atmosphere is warm and inviting!

American Cafe Chowder

Morris' Fireside Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/12/2016 A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/13/2016 A diner from Astoria, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/17/2016 A diner from Astoria, OR tried it.

• 7/18/2013 A diner from Medford, OR tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/05/2013 A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

Morris' Fireside Restaurant is located near the cities of Tolovana Park.
People found this by searching for: Morris Fireside Menu, Morris Fireside Restaurant Cannon Beach Oregon, Morris' Fireside Restaurant Menu, Morris Fireside, Morris Fireside Cannon Beach Menu, Morris Fireside Restaurant Menu, and Morris Fireside Restaurant Cannon Beach.