65 E Wacker Pl
Chicago, IL 60601

Morton's, The Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Loop
Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Lunch

Morton's, The Steakhouse is a Steak, Steakhouse, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

twentypercent photo

twentypercent

Chicago, IL

Downsizing and quality

drinks are always good and I usually only order from the bar bite menu during the special but on a Sat night I needed a quick and close by snack. I was so surprised at the quality and portion size I ordered mini filet sammys and crab dip. It was a total rip off, I think the buns were from the grocery store and may I even say it….where’s the beef? Really? The crap dip was awful. I know it’s hard times right now but the skimping was totally blatent so I will stick to the 1/2 price times. Bartender was great.

Bar Bites

Don’t bother unless it’s 1/2 price.

Steak Steakhouse Expensive

Eclectic in Irving Park

Susupuato Restaurant & Taqueria

Mexican in Edgewater

Morton's, The Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Morton's, The Steakhouse is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Morton's Steakhouse Chicago Loop, Chicago Loop Steakhouse, Appraisal Of Steakhouse Restaurants, Morton's Steakhouse Chicago, Images Of Steak Restaurants, Chicago Il 60601 Mail, and Steak Restaurant Chicago Loop.