626 W Main St
Louisville, KY 40202

Morton's, The Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Central Business District
Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Barbecue

Morton's, The Steakhouse is a Steak, Seafood, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 2/12/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/30/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/13/2014

A Steak food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/13/2013

A Steak chowhound from Austin, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Link380090 photo

Link380090

Louisville, KY

Excellent Restaurant!

Went here for boyfriends birthday. Valet was courteous and quick, cleanliness..check…hostess…wonderful gracious lady…service..also wonderful…thank you John Michael…and food…spectacular. We had the Porterhouse Steak with spinach/bacon tossed salad…scrumptious… Au Gratin potates..also very good..asparagus with bearnaise sauce and their house bread was great. Everything here was ‘Fresh’ and cooked right then, not precooked or frozen!…Great wine list…ambience was excellent. I could not had been more pleased…well worth it. Thank you Morton’s!

Porterhouse Steak

Porterhouse Steak…hung for 3 weeks prior to serving…mmm Porterhouse executed perfectly. Spinch/bacon tossed salad…perfectly fresh (as if it had ‘just’ been hand picked)..not bitter with button mushrooms, lightly throughout was perfectly proportioned complimenting onion…and the dressing was exquisite. Asparagus…steamed correctly..with a Bernaise Sauce oh so smoothe and creamy. Au gratin potatoes taken to a whole new wonderful level…also creamy and browned off perfectly. My waiter John Michael recommended a wonderful wine to compliment the dinner…and to my skepticism but delight….he was correct. Staff is ‘very’ knowledgeable about their food..not once did I get an ‘uhm’..I don’t know answer. Wow! We will be going back to Morton’s in Louisville, Ky.

deftonerxqueen photo

deftonerxqueen

Lima, OH

Good but could be better

For the price of this type of food I expect a little more out of the staff and a lot from the food. My steak would have been good if it was cooked the way I asked. I asked for medium which is slightly pink. The first time they brought it out it looked as though i had asked for well done! I’m not super picky, but for what I was paying I expect to get what I asked for. I had to wait while my husband ate. Then once it arrived it was done all the way through. Not what I asked for, but better than the first time so i just ate it. Go to Outback instead. Cheaper and better in my opinion.

New York Strip Steak

It would have been great if they could have just cooked it the way i asked for.

Steak Seafood Downtown Louisville

Morton's, The Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Morton's, The Steakhouse is located near the cities of Jeffersonville and Parkway Village.
People found this by searching for: Mortons Steak House Louisville's, Morton's Steakhouse Louisville Ky, Whats Louisville's Most Expensive Restaurant?, Morton's Louisville, Steak Louisville, Mortons Louisville Menu Prices, Morton's Steakhouse Louisville, Mortons Louisville Menu, and Morton's Louisville Menu Prices.