125 E Main St
Rochester, NY 14604

Morton's, The Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouses

Morton's, The Steakhouse is a Steakhouses restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"There was no pros !!! That Restaurant was the worst Restaurant we have ever been in our lives! We ordered shrimp cocktail it was the worst ever no taste at all and old to the point that it crumbled in our mouth because it was so “old” !!! Our porterhouse "
  • 1/25/2020

Objectinfood tried it.

• 10/07/2018

A dining patron from Pittsford, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
OBJECTINFOOD photo

OBJECTINFOOD

Rochester, NY

HOW DARE YOU Morton's Steakhouse!!! I SAID HOW DARE YOU!!!

HOW DARE YOU MORTON’S!!!!  GLASS IN FOOD which Morton’s is claiming to be ROCK SALT, a FOREIGN OBJECT EMBEDDED IN MY BACON WRAPPED JUMBO SHRIMP.  There is 100% AGREEMENT of a FOREIGN OBJECT THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!  NEARLY CAUSED MY LAST SUPPER!!! – See YELP REVIEW for the current CHRONOLOGY up to RIGHT NOW 1:24:20 530pm

1.  Corporate (Toni: 713.386.7069 Houston TX) has REPEATEDLY refused to give me her last name or email or either her manager (Michelle)  and her managers manager (Linda).
2.  Toni stated ’someone" would get back to me and NO ONE HAS.
3.  Toni repeatedly interrupted me and appeared to have the AUDACITY to put me on MUTE.
4.  What is really going on here by WITH HOLDING LAST NAMES & EMAIL ADDRESSES with Corporate?
5.  Why has NO ONE above Toni done the NEEDFUL and EMAILED ME at the least as I provided them my cell and email??  WHAT IS THE GAME???!!!!!

• URGENT MORTONS CORPORATE UPDATE*** as of 1:16pm EST 1.23.20

As per the below narrative involving GLASS IN FOOD that could have caused my LAST SUPPER I advised Toni yesterday a GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN ADVISING THE WORLD OF MY STORY WILL COMMENCE at 3PM EST SHARP on JANUARY 24th 2020 if the SITUATION IS NOT RESOLVED.  I have advised TONI (Claims Analyst) 713.386.7069 at CORPORATE ACCORDINGLY and have yet to receive CALL from her MANAGER’s (Michelle) MANAGER (Linda).   During 2 calls with Toni I was REPEATEDLY INTERRUPTED and yesterday it appeared Toni placed me on MUTE.  Toni has REPEATEDLY REFUSED to provide me her last name and email in addition to last name / emails of UPPER LEVEL MANAGEMENT.  EVERY SINGLE COMPLAINT WEBSITE KNOWN TO MAN (35+ some of which listed at end of review which I listed on Toni’s VM) will have the below stated and the COPY is being prepared RIGHT NOW if we are unable to come to terms.  FURTHERMORE I WILL REACH OUT TO ALL LARGE & SMALL NATIONAL MEDIA SOURCES to be made aware of THE SITUATION. *

• Prior to engaging LARGE & SMALL NATIONAL MEDIA I will attempt direct contact with Tilman J. Fertitta so he is made aware of the above and below.*

HOW DARE YOU MORTONS!!! I COULD have CHOKED TO DEATH ON A LARGE PIECE OF GLASS LAST NIGHT!!!  What would have happened to my ESOPHAGUS and DIGESTIVE SYSTEM if the GLASS WAS STUCK and CAUSED INTERNAL DAMAGE WITHIN MY BODY??!!!
LARGE PIECE OF GLASS found INSIDE BACON WRAPPED JUMBO SHRIMP LAST NIGHT!!!!  CAME CLOSE to HAVING MY LIFE DERAILED IF I HAD SWALLOWED THIS GLASS!!! To make matters worse Katie Tubbs assistant manager was UNTRUTHFUL, WENT BACK ON HER WORD, UNPROFESSIONAL and the WORLD WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS SHORTLY if REMEDY IS NOT UNDERTAKEN to CORRECT THE SITUATION!!!!  HOW DARE YOU MORTONS!!!! I SAID HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

Mortons is listed under LANDRY’S per company website:
TILMAN J. FERTITTA, Chairman, President and CEO of Landry’s Inc.
landrysinc.com/franchise…
linkedin.com/in/tilman-f…
twitter.com/TilmanJFerti…

HOW DARE YOU MORTONS!!! I SAID HOW DARE YOU!!!!

• On previous visit my brother was served water with the GLASS CHIPPED NEAR the TOP of it*** What kind of ESTABLISHMENT IS THIS with CHIPPED GLASSES and NOW my LIFE ALMOST BEING IRREVOCABLY ALTERED BY HUGE PIECE OF GLASS IN SHRIMP LAST NIGHT???!!!" HOW DARE YOU MORTONS I SAID HOW DARE YOU!!!!
  • CORPORATE HAS RECEIVED THE BELOW THIS MORNING *

Untruthful / unprofessional response to the situation by Katie Tubbs Assistant Manager.  Have reported the below to MORTONS CORPORATE.  Will NEVER EVER eat at Mortons again after having gone 2x previous in last 2 months.

Here is summary of last nights event (this was submitted to MORTONS CORPORATE 8AM 1.20)

1.  Father and I  were at the Mortons Steakhouse in Rochester NY January 19th 2020 (3rd dinner here in the last 2 months – the previous time we were here was a group of 4 roughly 2 weeks ago).

2.  I encountered a large piece of glass baked into the middle of bacon wrapped shrimp part of hot seafood platter.  This happened within 3-4 minutes of appetizers being delivered.  My father and I had yet to receive truffle fries and double porterhouse steak.

3.  I immediately within minutes showed my father the glass which he felt and observed and summoned the waiter closest by who then brought forth Katie Tubbs.

4.  Katie Tubbs stated the seafood platter would be removed from the bill.  I stated to her that my appetite was gone and I had no desire to eat now after nearly eating/swallowing large piece of glass.  She asked me what I desired and I stated the entire meal to be provided with no charge due to what just happened.  Katie agreed which my father heard and she took the piece of glass back to the kitchen.

5.  Katie returned within several minutes and claimed the piece of glass was rock salt and would not cover the entire meal only the 3 drinks, Ahi Tuna and the platter up to that point.  My father and I immediately stated that was contrary to what she said minutes prior and in addition was not being truthful as the piece of glass was extremely hard and smooth.

6.  I immediately informed Katie that in addition to readying national complaint media campaign if issue is not resolved to begin global social media exposure campaign and will advise corporate as per this initial message.

Steakhouses Feedback Review

Morton's, The Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Morton's, The Steakhouse is located near the cities of Brighton and Loehmanns Plaza.