400 Post St
San Francisco, CA 94102

Morton's, The Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Gluten Free

Morton's, The Steakhouse is a Steak, Steakhouse, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

cliff photo

cliff

Mountain View, CA

Great steaks, decent other stuff...but a bit overpriced

I’ve been to this Morton’s twice and enjoyed my meal there both times.

The place itself is very nice and classy, though nothing eye-popping. Just standard, nice decor.

The service is usually very good, but we happened to run into a waitress who wasn’t exactly excited to be there. She went through all the motions, but little more…it seemed like she just wanted to get out of there. Still, she did all that she needed to do, so you can’t complain too much.

The salad I had was okay, though not worth the money I paid for it. The sides were similar: decent, but not worth the exorbitant price. The steaks we had (I had the Chicago bone-in ribeye) was SUPERB. I’m not sure what it is they do…obviously, it’s prime-grade beef and they know how to cook it just right…but it seems like it’s more than that. Perhaps their season salt is just that much better? Anyways, it’s awesome…but even it might not be all that great of a value: its base price was something like $45!!

Dessert was solid: we had the chocolate souffle, which was good (though I’ve had better).

All in all, a solid meal with excellent steaks and good enough everything else. But…then the bill comes and it’s like $100. Wow…don’t know if I would say it was quite THAT good…

Steak Steakhouse BYOB

Morton's, The Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Morton's, The Steakhouse is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Morton's San Francisco Menu, Mortons, Morton's Steakhouse San Francisco Menu Prices, Downtown San Francisco Steak Restaurants, Morton Steakhouse San Francisco, Steakhouse San Francisco, Steakhouses In San Francisco, and Mortons San Francisco Menu.