401 W Canal St
Milwaukee, WI 53203

Motor Bar & Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Menomonee River Valley
Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Lunch

Motor Bar & Restaurant is a American, Hamburgers, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/01/2019

Cmd63 tried it.

cinnamongirl photo

cinnamongirl

Milwaukee, WI

Motor Oil

My boyfriend and I ate at Motor for the recent Daytona Bike Night. I started out with a beer called Motor Oil by Lakefront Brewery, which was made just for Motor. It was really good. I couldn’t decide if I wanted the Rev it up mac & cheese, or a burger. Our waitress suggested that I get a side of the mac & cheese vs. the fries with the burger. I was sold! I ordered the build your own burger with smoked bacon, and the Rev it up mac & cheese, that came with bbq pork, mozzarella & cilantro. The burger had a great flavor, and was pretty big. I could only manage to eat half of it. The mac & cheese was good also, but I’m glad I just went for the side, as I think it may have been a little too much mac & cheese for me if I had ordered it as an entre. The side was the perfect amount. The one major disappointment was my favorite desert is no longer on the menu. It was a chocolate chip cookie that was served on a small skillet, and a scoop of ice cream on top. It was so delicious! We asked the waitress, but she said they had problems getting it from their supplier, but they had a similar desert made with a peanut butter cookie. We passed on that, but hopefully they can bring the chocolate chip cookie back! Service was wonderful, and it was a great night.

Deb_G photo

Deb_G

Pewaukee, WI

Nice enough for lunch with friends

Four of us went here for lunch during our tour of the Harley Davidson museum. The restaurant wasn’t quite full and there were a couple of empty tables, but we were still put on standby with a vibrating message device to notify us when our table was ready. The drinks and meal specials were in a separate menu, and they only gave us one of these so it took awhile for us to each get a chance to read the menu and order our drinks. Many of the tap beers and the tap hard cider were special to this site. Service was leisurely and it was a good thing we were in no hurry to get anyplace. There was a good view of the river and the nearby downtown buildings. The music was a tad loud and the acoustics were bad so it was hard to hear your friends. The decor was nice, with authentic Harley features including heavy metallic chairs that were probably handmade for this site. They were advertising that they show the UFC Fight Nights for free in the lounge at 9 PM on certain nights.

Turkey burger

The turkey burger had some nice accessories with it including a dried cherry sauce. The french fries were crisp and hot. The sandwich meat was bland, and it could have been enhanced with some spice or sauce; even salt would have been an improvement.

Cheese and tomato flatbread

The flatbread had mozzarella cheese, basil, and sliced tomato on it. The tomato was what you would expect for the middle of winter: a bit dry and cardboard-y. The flatbread itself was a delight, apparently handmade, crispy, and substantially larger than I expected. There was plenty for lunch and to take home for breakfast.

CMD63 photo

CMD63

Kenosha, WI

Vroom, vroom into Motor for a roaring good time.

Motor is located on the same grounds as the Harley Davidson Museum but you can just come and enjoy the food. They have a nice selection of casual appetizers and pub style food. We had reservations for dinner and it wasn’t too crowded. Our group shared an order of cheese curds which were quickly devoured. Most of our group had sandwiches which were monster sized. I had the BBQ chicken salad which was also a large portion. There is a full size bar with a wide variety of craft brews and specialized drinks. Our server was friendly . In the summer months, they have a nice patio which overlooks the Milwaukee River. If you’re looking for a nice casual space to linger, this is it.

Jackson Grill

International in Walker's Point

Ginger

American in Walker's Point

11/16/2019

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried Mazos Hamburgers in Southgate.

11/15/2019

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried Chicago Sub in Roosevelt Grove.

11/08/2019

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried The Forum.

11/09/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried Pizza Hut in Historic Mitchell Street, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/08/2019

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Blue Canary in New Coeln and liked it.

11/08/2019

A Mexican food lover from West Bend, WI tried DOS Bandidos and liked it. They liked the food.

11/06/2019

Cmd63 tried Movida in Walker's Point.

11/02/2019

Cmd63 tried La Fuente in Cannon Park.

11/01/2019

Cmd63 tried Motor Bar & Restaurant in Menomonee River Valley.

10/30/2019

Cmd63 tried La Casa de Alberto in Walker's Point.

American Delivery Hamburgers

Motor Bar & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Motor Bar & Restaurant is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Motor Bar And Restaurant, 401 W Canal, Milwaukee, Harley Davidson Motor Restaurant "Cheese And Tomato Flatbread", and The Motor Restaurant.