Mr. B's Soul Food

Neighborhoods: Greenfield
Cuisine: Soul Food

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Awesome"
"Friendly and fast enough service. They gave me an extra side for putting the wrong side in my dinner. Gave someone else an extra porkchop for their wait while i was waiting on my food. Wizh the dressing was sweet but the food is pretty good. I usually get"
"Great service Good Food "
"They need to get devil eggs and blueberry muffins back and potato salad"
"Mac n cheese is AWESOME.."
"Food is great turkey and dressing delicious, smothered pork chops Mac chesse greens yams ....."
"Their pork chops, yams and mac and chz"
"Great services girls are always friendly food was the bomb hot and great tasting I will rerurn"
"All"
"The food was ok. I had chicken wings, mashed potatoes and greens. The wings were extremely small and lacked seasoning. They used instant potatoes and gravy and the greens were marginal at best. The customer service was below average as well"
"Great food"
"Good food and half orders are great"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...the food was great just wanted some yams and didn't have them and I ask for my chicken wings in BBQ and they gave it to me on the side "
"Made to order food nice smd fresh and hot! love the turkey chops n yams. #Favorite"
"The food was excellent. "
"Best Mac And cheese and ribs"
"The food was hot made to order, the employees were friendly which is important to me"
"Ettyyf"
Cons
"After I called it in , I had to still wait"
"Need a online menu"
"none at this time"
"Service"
"a little expensive"
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...no yams and lady not listening "
Comments
"Pricey but worth it"
"Try it I'll recommend "
  • 9/03/2017

Freddy_fenkell tried it.

• 5/15/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2017

A diner from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2017

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/02/2017

A Soul Food food lover from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 1/08/2017

A diner from Southfield, MI tried it and liked it.

• 1/04/2017

A Soul Food chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 12/05/2016

• 11/10/2016

A dining patron from MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
    Cons
    After I called it in , I had to still wait
  • 9/24/2016

A Soul Food food lover from Detroit, MI tried it and didn't like it.

Freddy_Fenkell photo

Freddy_Fenkell

Detroit, MI

Terrible service!!!

Terrible service!!!
The food I ordered was good but the employee was so rude I was scared to eat it. I have been to the place a few times before and everything was fine. I noticed they don’t answer the phone but I over looked that. Now, this time I ordered one diner and all I got was "We ain’t got dat’, we ain’t got dat’. Then what took the cake was when she said “I ain’t got time for this or you”. Wait, you mean to tell me that you “Ain’t got TIME” for your customer? Some people are soo rude. No one else was in the restaurant and its not my fault that you are not prepared to serve menu items. I will not be going back.

Soul Food

Chinese in Springwells

Salad 101

Lunch in Wayne State

Mr. B's Soul Food  Restaurant Reviews

Mr. B's Soul Food is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Mr.Bees Soul Food On 6mile & Southfield, Mr B's Menu On 6mile, Mr B's Soul Food Detroit Mi, Mr B Soul Food, Mr.Bs 6mile, Mr B Soul Food Detroit, Mr Bees On 6 Mile, Mr. B's Soul Food Detroit Mi, and Spud Headz 6 Mile.