1201 Royal Gorge Blvd
Canon City, CO 81212

Mr Ed's Family Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Mr Ed's Family Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"My family and I were passing through on our vacation. We stopped thinking we were going to have home cooked food. On the sign it says 18% gratuity added to party 8 or more. There was 8 of us. We already tip better than that for good service BUT... the ol"
"Just a good old family joint. "
  • 7/06/2018

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/18/2018

An American chowhound from Canon City, CO tried it.

• 9/10/2017

Pros
    Just a good old family joint.
  • 7/15/2017

A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

• 9/27/2015

An American chowhound from Canon City, CO tried it.

Rachelintexas photo

Rachelintexas

Orange, TX

Horrible!

My family and I were passing through on our vacation. We stopped thinking we were going to have home cooked food. On the sign it says 18% gratuity added to party 8 or more. There was 8 of us. We already tip better than that for good service BUT… the older woman taking our order had a LIST of things they were out of. We gave our drink order, I asked for water and a little bowl of lemons, she said she had to charge for lemons… I said ok, how much? $1.25!!! Sodas you get 1 free refill…. almost $3 without free refills. High end restaurants give free refills. We then order from the VERY LIMITED menu. We asked what came on the baked potato, cheese is an upcharge too. She was EXTREMELY RUDE!!! I order chicken fried steak with white gravy, she says, we are out of white gravy too! There was nothing else I liked. So my family orders and I walk over to Sonic. As soon as I came in with my food, she said I couldn’t bring it in. 7 other meals were ordered and being made at this point. She said her manager said that I couldn’tbring it in. I asked to speak to the manager. (The manager didn’t come). I said yall were out of everything I wanted! There was no sign saying no outside food either. I could understand if we all had outside food, but it was just 1. We paid for our drinks and left. What was I supposed to do? Eat outside?! For someone who “up charge” for EVERYTHING, she lost a big tip and a big sale! I’m sure they don’t care, but she sure gave Colorado a bad name!!! I’ll never be back and I’ll post a bad review on every site I can find. Pitiful!!!

Tried to have chicken fried steak

Out of gravy

American Good For Kids Dinner

From CityGrid:

Mr. Ed's Family Restaurant is locally owned and operated. We are located in Canon City, Colorado. So, whether you are headed up to the Royal Gorge, going white water rafting, riding the local steam engine or just visiting family and friends, we are here to feed your tummy. Call us or stop by today!

Mr Ed's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mr Ed's Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Fremont County.
People found this by searching for: Mr Eds Canon City Menu, Eds Family Restaurant In Canon City Co, Mr Eds, Mr Eds Owner, and Mr Eds Canon City.