425 New Britain Ave
Newington, CT 06111-4352

Mr. Fab's Pizza & Wings

(Near the intersection of New Britain Ave and Maple Hill Ave)

Cuisine: Pizza, Burgers, Hamburgers

Mr. Fab's Pizza & Wings is a Pizza, Burgers, and Hamburgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Real New York style pizza"
"The best pizza in town "
Cons
"Nothing yet"
Comments
"Try the wings"
"Please try The best"
  • 3/28/2014

A Pasta food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/02/2014

A Pizza food lover from Windsor, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Real New York style pizza
    Cons
    Nothing yet
    Comments
    Try the wings
  • 11/07/2013

A diner from Newington, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The best pizza in town
    Cons
    None
    Pizza

LisaK1991 photo

LisaK1991

Newington, CT

Best pizza in Newington!

I have to say that I’ve spent most of my life eating Pizza Hut and Domino’s, but once I discovered this place, Mr. Fab’s NY Style Pizza, it was like my mind was blown.

The crust is thin and there’s a huge difference in the taste of their pizza versus Domino’s, and if you can’t taste the difference, well I just feel terribly sorry you people. And yes, their pizza may not be as cheap as the chain restaurants, but the quality ingredients they use makes it definitely worth it.

Because I can never get enough of this place, that I’ve recently tried their chicken wings, on top of the pizza (even if I knew I wouldn’t be able to finish all of my food) because I knew it was going to also be quite appetizing.

I’ve told friends about this place who love their pizza as much as I do. I hope your experience is as magical as mine has been. I can guarantee you, you won’t regret trying this place out.

You can even order online at mrfabspizza.com or call 860-667-1402.

Pizza Burgers Connecticut

Mr. Fab's Pizza & Wings  Restaurant Reviews

Mr. Fab's Pizza & Wings is located near the cities of New Britain.
People found this by searching for: Mr Fabs Ny Style Pizza, Mr. Fab's Pizza & Wings Newington, Ct, Mr Fabs Pizza, Pizza Places Near Me, Mr.Fabspizza.Com, Mr Fabs Pizza Menu, Wings Over Newington, and Mr Fabs Pizza Newington Ct.