Mr. Ojisan Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Catering

• 7/30/2015

A Japanese food lover from Honolulu, HI tried it.

August 16, 2011

Good Food, Terrible Parking Attendant

The food is good and staff is friendly. I usually resort to my usual but it's always good and perfect just the way I like it.\r I would say come early as this place fills fast. I had a bad experience with the parking attendant who gave me…
July 31, 2011

A Dinner Spot-get there early!

I would give this a 5 star rating except for the terrible old Japanese man that regulates the parking lot. I had parked near the wine shop and he instructed that I park in the back behind the building. I am not handicapped although I have…
June 11, 2008

Good food at reasonable price

Mr. Ojisan offers tasty food at reasonable prices. The service is very friendly. The parking is somewhat limited, but we have always been able to find a spot. Worth checking out.

Wasabi Bistro

Japanese in Diamond Head-Kapahulu

Oceanarium Restaurant

American in Waikiki

Japanese in Ala Moana-Kakaako

The Hungry Lion

American in Nuuanu-Punchbowl

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried The Original Pancake House in Ala Moana - Kakaako and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

A Cafe chowhound from US tried I Love Country Café in Ala Moana - Kakaako and didn't like it.

A Catering food lover from Honolulu, HI tried Chuck E Cheese's in Kalihi - Palama.

A Cafe chowhound from Houma, LA tried I Love Country Café in Ala Moana - Kakaako.

A diner from Orange Park, FL tried Steak Shack in Waikiki, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

A dining patron from Mililani, HI tried Outback Steakhouse in Hawaii Kai and didn't like it.

A dining patron from Honolulu, HI tried Romano's Macaroni Grill in Ala Moana - Kakaako.

A Chinese food lover from Durand, MI tried Wah Kung Restaurant in Hickham.

A dining patron from Honolulu, HI tried Panya Bistro in Ala Moana - Kakaako.

A dining patron from Honolulu, HI tried Paesano in Manoa.

Japanese Dinner Lunch

Mr. Ojisan Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mr. Ojisan Restaurant is located near the cities of Honolulu County, Waikiki, and Fort Shafter.
People found this by searching for: Mr. Ojisan Restaurant Menu, Www.Mr.Ojisanrestaurant, Ojisan Kapahulu, Mr. Ojisan Restaurant, Ojisan Memu, Ojisan Restaurant, Mr Ojisan Restaurant Menu, Mr.Ojson Japanes Rest, and Http Www Mrojisan Com.