18-04 College Point Blvd

Mr. Pollo Colombian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: College Point
Cuisine: Caribbean, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Order 3 empanadas took 30 min n the lady threw the bag at me n said YOUR WELCOME very rudely... I didn't do or even say anything to deserve her lousey attitude... Maybe the girls in there should put their phones down and learn some customer service. I"
Cons
Comments
"Nasty employees"
  • 8/23/2015

A dining patron from Whitestone, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/19/2015

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 3/28/2015

A Caribbean food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/28/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Nasty employees
  • 5/14/2014

• 2/15/2014

A Caribbean chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Caribbean Good for groups Takeout

Mr. Pollo Colombian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mr. Pollo Colombian Restaurant is located near the cities of Whitestone, Malba, Beechhurst, Laguardia Airport, and Flushing.
People found this by searching for: Mr. Pollo Whitestone, Colombian Food Whitestone Ny, Mr Pollo Whitestone Menu, Colombian Food Near Me, Colombian Food In College Point, Mr Pollo Whitestone, and Mr Pollo College Point.