Mr. Pollo Colombian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: College Point
Cuisine: Caribbean, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Order 3 empanadas took 30 min n the lady threw the bag at me n said YOUR WELCOME very rudely... I didn't do or even say anything to deserve her lousey attitude... Maybe the girls in there should put their phones down and learn some customer service. I"
Cons
Comments
"Nasty employees"

Caribbean Good for groups Takeout

Mr. Pollo Colombian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/23/2015 A diner from College Point, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/19/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 3/28/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Nasty employees
  • 5/14/2014 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/15/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mr. Pollo Colombian Restaurant is located near the cities of Whitestone, Malba, Beechhurst, Laguardia Airport, and Flushing.
People found this by searching for: Mr Pollo Whitestone, Mr Pollo Whitestone Menu, Mr. Pollo Whitestone, Restaurants Colombianos En College Point, Colombian Food In College Point, Mr Pollo Restaurant College Point Ny, Mr Pollo College Point, and Colombian Food Whitestone Ny.