802 N Pinellas Ave
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

Mr. Souvlaki Restaurant

Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Mr. Souvlaki Restaurant is a Greek, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Delicious food"
  • 8/22/2017

A dining patron from Tampa, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious food
  • 3/24/2017

A diner from New Port Richey, FL tried it.

• 6/24/2015

Twinmom tried it.

• 6/24/2015

A Greek food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/23/2015

A Greek chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 9/26/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 8/16/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/23/2014

A Greek chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 3/12/2014

A Greek food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/17/2013

A Greek chowhound from Dunedin, FL tried it.

dolfanchick1027 photo

dolfanchick1027

Tarpon Springs, FL

Best Greek Salad in Town!!

Where to start…I’ve eaten here many times and have never been dissappointed. The service is usually attentive and pleasant. Prices are comparable to other places in town. We get alot of Greek salads to take out for family gatherings on holidays, birthdays, etc. and also when we just want salad for dinner. Just call them up, place your order, pick up is usually in 10-15 minutes complete with excellent bread and delicious house (Greek) dressing. Their signature dish is called Greek Chow Mein, their own invention. Made with either chicken, pork or shrimp (pork is my favorite) with onions, green peppers, feta cheese over rice. Good stuff! Saganaki (flaming cheese) is another favorite. Opa! I haven’t had everything on the menu, but everything I have had was very good. Check it out for yourself.

Greek Salad

I love their salad! They are huge! For the 2 of us, we usually get a salad for one. Between the salad with potato salad and the bread that comes with it, we are stuffed! I especially like that their salad comes with beets and garbanzo beans on it. Very few places in town have these things on their salads. The potato salad is really good too. Excellent!

Saganaki

This is Greek cheese (keflatori, I think), it’s a hard cheese that is floured and fried until hot, melty, and browned. MMMMM, it’s so good! They bring it to your table still sizzling, pour some sort of liquor over it and light it on fire. Then they squeeze lemon juice all over it to put the fire out and yell, “Opa!!” Excellent appetizer with an excellent presentation. Good stuff.

Dolmades

One of my favorite Greek dishes. This is grape leaves stuffed with ground beef, rice and some awesome Greek seasonings covered with an egg-lemon sauce that is just so awesome! I’ve made these at home and they’ve turned out really well. But, it was very labor intensive and expensive. I’d rather let Mr. Souvlaki do the grocery shopping and the cooking so all I have to do is go pick them up. Plus, theirs do taste better than mine…pair that with some Greek bread and butter and a nice salad for one…That’s your whole meal! If you’re still not full, grab some dessert. Either baklava or rice pudding are excellent choices.

twinmom photo

twinmom

Racine, WI

The Best Greek Food

We have been going to Mr. Souvlaki for over 25 years. Every time we are in Florida, it doesn’t matter where we are, we will go hours to Mr. Souvlakis.
The best is the Greek Chow Mein.

Greek Lunch Kid's Menu

Mr. Souvlaki Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mr. Souvlaki Restaurant is located near the cities of Innisbrook and Holiday.
People found this by searching for: Greek Souvlaki Tarpon Springs Fl, Mr Souvlaki Tarpon Springs, Mr Souvlaki Tarpon Springs Fl, Mr. Souvlaki Tarpon Springs, Greek Chow Mein, Mr Souvlaki Greek Chow Mein, Greek Chow Mein Recipe, and Mr Souvlaki Restaurant.