Mr Wings

Cuisine: Lunch specials, Gyros, Calzones

Mr Wings is a Lunch specials, Gyros, and Calzones restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"First and last time they'll get my money. Ordered for delivery, they didn't have the first 2 things we wanted. It took an hour and a half. The reuben wasn't grilled, it was a pile of meat on cold bread. We were supposed to get 2 salads, there "
ddxx27 photo

ddxx27

Philadelphia, PA

IN LOVE

i ordered from mr wings and things because i like to test different places…i got a buffalo chicken cheesesteak and i fell in love. after that i ordered a cheeseburger and it was the best burger i ever had! ill never order anything from some where else…love love love mr wings!
January 31, 2014

Great chicken, fast service! Bad customer services. I was sent the wrong food. I contacted Mr. Wing and stated I recieved the wong food and was told I would get a replacement dish. After waiting about 30 mins, the cashier calls back and…

Delivery Dinner Lunch specials

Mr Wings  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/01/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Mr Wings is located near the cities of Upper Darby, East Lansdowne, Yeadon, Drexel Hill, and Bywood.
People found this by searching for: Mr Wings Menu, Mr Wings Philadelphia, Mr Wings Lansdowne Menu, Mr Wings Upper Darby, Mr Wings Lansdowne, Buffaol Chicken Wings Restarant 19050, Mr Wings Yeadon, Mr Wings East Lansdowne, and Best Buffalo Wings19050.