Mr Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Mr Wok is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/23/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

msrozz photo

msrozz

Mansfield, TX

Don't Go There; plenty of really great places elsewhere!

If I could give them 0 stars, I would. I have ordered from these people for over a year and was okay with their food. The last time I ordered was a few months ago and the food was terrible-over cooked and just bad. I called back that evening and let them know I was not satisfied. They didn’t apologize. Tonight, we decided to give them another try-we thought maybe they were just having a bad night. When I called this evening to place an order for delivery, they asked for my phone number, then put me on hold and another person got on the phone. He stated that there was a note on us and that we need to not call them again. I asked, “Because I complained, you no longer want my business?” He stated, “Yes.” WOW, I guess they really don’t need business, but I’d rather not eat their food for fear of them spitting in it or something even worse! I also believe they don’t know what customer service is. I know there is a language barrier on their part, but still. DON’T GO THERE!!!!!!

Egg Fu Yong

Greasy, over cooked, also made me throw up!

November 7, 2010

Find Another Chinese Resturant

November 6, 2010

Find Another Chinese Resturant with Better Food and Better S

10/20/2017

A diner from Mansfield, TX tried Bella Vita.

9/29/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Bella Vita.

9/21/2017

A Chinese food lover from Mansfield, TX tried Ying Cafe.

8/31/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Ying Cafe.

8/24/2017

A diner from Midlothian, TX tried The Mexican Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Love the spicy tamales!!!
8/23/2017

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried Olive Garden.

8/18/2017

A dining patron from Plano, TX tried Olive Garden.

8/17/2017

A Chinese food lover from Arlington, TX tried First Ton's Mongolian Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/30/2017

A dining patron from Mansfield, TX tried Shawarma Guyz.

5/27/2017

A dining patron from Grand Prairie, TX tried Ying Cafe and liked it.

Chinese Delivery Asian

Mr Wok  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chinese Delivery 76063, Mr. Wok Mansfield Tx, Mr Wok Mansfield, Mr Wok Mansfield Tx, Mr Wok Mansfield Tx Menu, Mr. Wok Mansfield Tx Menu, and Mr Wok Mansfield Texas.