Mr Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Pan Asian

Mr Wok is a Chinese, Asian, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/23/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

msrozz photo

msrozz

Mansfield, TX

Don't Go There; plenty of really great places elsewhere!

If I could give them 0 stars, I would. I have ordered from these people for over a year and was okay with their food. The last time I ordered was a few months ago and the food was terrible-over cooked and just bad. I called back that evening and let them know I was not satisfied. They didn’t apologize. Tonight, we decided to give them another try-we thought maybe they were just having a bad night. When I called this evening to place an order for delivery, they asked for my phone number, then put me on hold and another person got on the phone. He stated that there was a note on us and that we need to not call them again. I asked, “Because I complained, you no longer want my business?” He stated, “Yes.” WOW, I guess they really don’t need business, but I’d rather not eat their food for fear of them spitting in it or something even worse! I also believe they don’t know what customer service is. I know there is a language barrier on their part, but still. DON’T GO THERE!!!!!!

Egg Fu Yong

Greasy, over cooked, also made me throw up!

November 7, 2010

Find Another Chinese Resturant

March 9, 2010

Very Good and they Deliver

We love Mr Wok, they deliver to our neighborhood, they are always quick, and their food is very good. The only negative remark I have is I wouldn't recommend ordering anything with JUST Shrimp. We did that once with Garlic Shrimp and got…

4/03/2018

A Hamburgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried Jack in the Box.

3/17/2018

A Diner chowhound from US tried Ying Cafe.

3/09/2018

A Diner chowhound from Mansfield, TX tried Ying Cafe.

12/17/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Mansfield, TX tried Dickey's Barbecue Pit.

10/29/2017

A dining patron from Mansfield, TX tried Pizza Hut.

10/20/2017

An Italian food lover from Mansfield, TX tried Bella Vita.

9/29/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Bella Vita.

9/21/2017

A Chinese food lover from Mansfield, TX tried Ying Cafe.

8/31/2017

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried Ying Cafe.

8/24/2017

A diner from Midlothian, TX tried The Mexican Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Love the spicy tamales!!!
Chinese Delivery Asian

Mr Wok  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mr Wok Mansfield Tx, Chinese Delivery 76063, Mr Wok Mansfield Texas, Mr Wok Mansfield, Mr. Wok Mansfield Tx Menu, Mr. Wok Mansfield Tx, and Mr Wok Mansfield Tx Menu.