199 Fraser St
Nanaimo, BC V9R

Mrs Riches Restaurant

Mrs Riches Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
  • 5/06/2016

A dining patron from Nanaimo, BC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/23/2016

A food lover from Nanaimo, BC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2016

A food lover from BC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/06/2016

A diner from Nanaimo, BC tried it.

• 1/22/2016

A dining patron from Nanaimo, BC tried it.

• 1/03/2016

A food lover from Nanaimo, BC tried it.

• 9/29/2015

A chowhound from Nanaimo, BC tried it.

• 7/17/2015

A chowhound from Parksville, BC tried it and didn't like it.

• 2/27/2015

A food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/25/2014

A Pizza food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

JoyWith2 photo

JoyWith2

Nanaimo, BC

Crappy Food and Insulted my Twin 4 year old Boys!!!

Went for dinner with my husband twin 4 year old twin boys and my parents. My father’s piece of fish was so skinny there was almost no meat in the batter, waitress argued with us that it was long enough. Then my mother asked for more sauce as there was almost nothing on the burger, and a bowlful of lettuce in the burger instead. She kind of argued with us about that but brought more sauce. I have always been involved in customer service and where is the motto “The customer is always right?” My husbands burger was lousy. I shared my meal with my one son which was chicken fingers and fries. The chicken fingers were just the frozen type, nothing to write home about. Any time we tried to talk to the waitress to any of this, there was an attitude of “I’m right and your wrong”. Then at the end she comes up to one of my twin sons and gives him a toy and freezy and nothing for the other boy. When I questioned why she would bring something for one and not the other she replied “oh, we have to charge extra then”. My other son has a special diet and I always bring his supper with us and every other restaurant has never brought one toy or treat for one boy and not the other. I would never treat two children like that. What’s the kicker I didn’t even order a kids meal for either of them, just meals for the adults and shared with the other boy.

Mrs Riches Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mrs Riches Nanaimo Bc, Mrs Ritchie's Restaurant, Mrs Riches Menu, Miss Ritchie, Miss Richies Nanaimo, Miss Riches Nanaimo, Mrs Ritchies Nanaimo, Miss Richie's Nanaimo, and Mrs Ritchie Resturant.