808 E Jefferson St
Phoenix, AZ 85034

Mrs White's Golden Rule Cafe

Neighborhoods: Booker T. Washington
Cuisine: Cafe, Catering, Soul Food

Pros
"The best food I have had. I have been eating there since 1974. Anyone in visiting me in Phoenix gets to go to mrs whites. Now that I no longer live there, I visit each time. Larry is wonderful but I still miss his mother "
"Great food and friendly service "
Comments
"Go early and park on the. Street - the lot gets very tight when full"
  • 5/17/2019

A Cafe food lover from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 1/25/2017

A Cafe food lover from El Paso, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/25/2014

• 6/14/2014

A Cafe food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and friendly service
    Comments
    Go early and park on the. Street - the lot gets very tight when full
MechPrncss photo

MechPrncss

Phoenix, AZ

soul food? in Phoenix?

Eat here, you won’t be sorry. Unless you don’t like soul food. In which case I pity you. The food is amazing and the portions are so big that when you’re done you’re sure your stomach will burst.

The bad part? Every time I go, they always seem to run out of the good stuff like greens before the lunch/post game rush is over. And, oh yeah, did I mention it was near enough to the stadium that you can hear how the game is going for the Diamondbacks?

fried chicken

Eat this. Best fried chicken I’ve ever had.

Cafe Parking Catering

Mrs White's Golden Rule Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Mrs White's Golden Rule Cafe is located near the cities of Phoenix Metro Area.
People found this by searching for: Mrs White S Golden Rule Cafe, Mrs. Whites Golden Rule Cafe Menu, Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe Menu, Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe, Mrs White's Golden Rule Cafe, Mrs Whites Golden Rule Cafe, Mrs White's Golden Rule Cafe Menu, Mrs White Golden Rule Cafe, and Mrs White's Soul Food.