250 Ricefield Way
Brunswick, GA 31525

Mudcat Charlie's

Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"The food is AWESOME and the Staff is Great!!! We love to come every year."
"Great place great food and great atmosphere!!! I love it!"
"Food excellent!"
"Shrimp"
"love the seafood"
"Great food!!"
"Quality of seafoid"
"Shrimp salad"
"Food"
"We loved the food & the nice waitress. Then we sat outside & relaxed before leaving. "
"Casualness, outside scenery, service (Cierra couldn't have been more accommodating). We live 80 miles away, but we'll be back. "
"Location, Food Quality, Price"
"Hush puppies and shrimp. Freshest shrimp I've ever had. People refer to it as a "dive"; well, that makes me a diver from Carmel-Gucci/Tucci, CA. I loved it! "
"Local, fair price."
Cons
"Took a long time to get our food... There was a group of DNR workers there that had everyone hoppin'"
"Servers a little slow"
"Under cooked food, bad service "
"Can't come up with any negatives. It's our kind of place. "
"Hard to find"
"Servers could have been more enthusiastic. We were almost the only people there at the time, so it was not jumping - which I liked! "
Comments
"But worth it."
"Order the hush puppies. "
  • 7/18/2017

A dining patron from Savannah, GA tried it.

• 7/07/2017

An American food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 7/03/2017

A dining patron from Bloomingdale, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/30/2017

A dining patron from Waycross, GA tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/24/2017

Pros
    The food is AWESOME and the Staff is Great!!! We love to come every year.
  • 5/13/2017

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/13/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/26/2017

A dining patron from Townsend, GA tried it.

• 3/26/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

October 27, 2008

Amazing!

Mudcat's is a well kept secret of the locals. Don't let it's out of the way location fool you! The quality & preparation of their food can't be matched, & the prices are beyond reasonable. I recommend the blackened flounder & be sure to…
July 17, 2008

Mudcat's

Located at Two-Way Fish Camp, this is between Brunswick and Darien and is always worth the visit. It's back porch is right on the water. The seafood is fresh and it has a casual marina atmosphere. Recommended!
July 17, 2008

Great.

The food is a kind of surf and turf mix, and is always great. They keep the prices nice and low, and the service is top notch. It definately has a fish camp type feel to it.

7/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from Brunswick, GA tried Papa John's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/23/2017

A Buffet food lover from Saint Augustine, FL tried King Buffet.

7/19/2017

A dining patron from Cumming, GA tried Willie's Wee-Nee Wagon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Not crowded when I was there. My order was perfect, and my tummy was soon full.
Cons
Didn't have a problem
7/19/2017

A dining patron from Brunswick, GA tried Grandy's.

7/18/2017

An American chowhound from Savannah, GA tried Mudcat Charlie's.

7/17/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Papa John's Pizza.

7/16/2017

A diner from Winter Haven, FL tried Wok N Roll.

7/13/2017

A diner from Brunswick, GA tried Sumo Hibachi & Sushi Japanese Restaurant.

7/12/2017

A dining patron from Winter Garden, FL tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/09/2017

Grannyjo tried Golden Corral.

American Pub Food Cafe

Mudcat Charlie's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mudcat Charlies Menu, Mudcat Charlie's Darien, Mud Cat Charlies, Mudcat Charlies, Mudcat Charlie's Brunswick, Mudcat Charlie's Menu, Mudcat Charlies Restaurant Menu, Mudcat Charlie's, and Mudcat Charlie's Menu Brunswick Ga.