222 Columbus Ave

Neighborhoods: Upper West Side
Cuisine: Bakeries, Coffee, Tea

Overall
  • 9/01/2015

A dining patron from Columbus, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/03/2015

A Bakeries chowhound from New York, NY tried it.

• 6/27/2014

A Bakeries chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/04/2013

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.

May 26, 2010

Okay bakery

I wanted to check out Muffins Cafe because I really love baked goods. Unfortunately their muffins weren't that memorable. I've stopped in since then to grab tea or a bagel. The food is fine, but I'd rather go to one of the other great…
September 12, 2009

Great Marble Cake and Sweet Breads!

I've only been here once- just for their Marble Cake, which I heard is out of this world! My friend was right- I've never had better marble cake in my life! Since then, I tried their Raspberry Yogurt Bread which is also great. I can't…
December 3, 2008

quick snack

This is a small, cozy place in the Upper West Side. Since it is small, I recommend that you just get it and go. I tried the almond croissant with some coffee because I was looking for a quick snack and it was pretty good.

Max Brenner: Chocolate by the Bald Man

Thai in Upper West Side

Amber

Asian in Upper West Side

11/17/2017

An American food lover from New York, NY tried Who's On First in Upper East Side.

11/17/2017

A dining patron from Ronkonkoma, NY tried Hamburger Harry's in Theater District - Times Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2017

An Irish food lover from New York, NY tried Blarney Stone Restaurant in Chelsea.

11/17/2017

A Lunch chowhound from New York, NY tried Jerky'z in Harlem.

11/16/2017

An American chowhound from Monroe, NY tried Metropolitan Cafe in Midtown East.

11/16/2017

An Asian chowhound from New York, NY tried Dishes in Midtown Center.

11/16/2017

An American food lover from Waynesboro, PA tried The Players Club in Gramercy Park.

11/16/2017

An Italian chowhound from IT tried Allegria Restaurant Office in Midtown Center.

11/15/2017

A dining patron from Jackson Heights, NY tried Caliente Cab CO in West Village.

11/15/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Elaine's in Upper East Side, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food
Bakeries Coffee Tea
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Muffins Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Muffins Cafe is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Muffins Cafe Nyc, Muffins Cafe Nyc Menu, Muffins Cafe, Muffins Cafe New York, The Muffins Cafe, Muffin Cafe Nyc, and Muffins Cafe Ny.