222 Columbus Ave

Neighborhoods: Upper West Side
Cuisine: Bakeries, Breakfast, Bagels

Overall
  • 9/01/2015

A dining patron from Columbus, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/03/2015

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it.

• 6/27/2014

A Bakeries chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/04/2013

A diner from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.

May 26, 2010

Okay bakery

I wanted to check out Muffins Cafe because I really love baked goods. Unfortunately their muffins weren't that memorable. I've stopped in since then to grab tea or a bagel. The food is fine, but I'd rather go to one of the other great…
September 12, 2009

Great Marble Cake and Sweet Breads!

I've only been here once- just for their Marble Cake, which I heard is out of this world! My friend was right- I've never had better marble cake in my life! Since then, I tried their Raspberry Yogurt Bread which is also great. I can't…
December 3, 2008

quick snack

This is a small, cozy place in the Upper West Side. Since it is small, I recommend that you just get it and go. I tried the almond croissant with some coffee because I was looking for a quick snack and it was pretty good.

Max Brenner: Chocolate by the Bald Man

Thai in Upper West Side

Amber

Asian in Upper West Side

4/25/2018

A diner from New York, NY tried Appletree Supermarket Delicatessen in Morningside Heights.

4/24/2018

An American food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried Cronies Restaurant in Upper East Side.

4/24/2018

A diner from New York, NY tried Isle of Capri in Upper East Side and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/23/2018

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Happy Wok Restaurant in Lower East Side and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Pros
Good food needs more variety of food though
4/20/2018

An African chowhound from New York, NY tried Akwaba in East Harlem and liked it. They liked the food.

4/20/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Bayside, NY tried Casabianca Pizzeria in Clinton.

4/19/2018

A dining patron from New York, NY tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant in Gramercy Park.

4/18/2018

An Italian chowhound from GB tried LA Maganette Restaurant in Midtown East.

4/18/2018

A Mexican food lover from New York, NY tried Guadalupe in Inwood and liked it.

4/18/2018

A chowhound from New York, NY tried Fraiche Maxx in Union Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fresh tuna, spring mix, tofu and all the toppings for the new poke bowl 50% off introductory price. ($5.50)Build your own bowl. I am stuffed. The owner guided me over and helped me to order.
Cons
Can't think of anything.
Comments
If you like poke bowls, go over and remember to fill out your order ticket first.
Bakeries Breakfast Outdoor seating

Muffins Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Muffins Cafe is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Muffins Cafe New York, Muffins Cafe Nyc Menu, The Muffins Cafe, Muffins Cafe Ny, Muffins Cafe, Muffins Cafe Nyc, and Muffin Cafe Nyc.