136-17 39th Ave

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

haroldjhs photo

haroldjhs

Flushing, NY

As a party of three, I have used your...

As a party of three, I have used your restaurant service ever since Mulan was open. I saw it recommended in the internet on open table as well beautiful pictures. We went there and we meet Carlos, Peter and Kristine they are very nice and they always make us have a great experience.I have also recommended you to friends on a number of occasions. Unfortunately, they are not there anymore. I recently had an unpleasant and costly experience with one of your waitress a tall woman that have very poor English and also a manager that look and act like Frankenstein.
My family and I decided to make a reservation at mulan again for my wife birthday. When we arrived at the restaurant they have not out reservation in the system, however, we were shocked at a small table and not in the water area. Our table has lacked air-conditioning. The promised private room was not available, and the manager “The Chinese version of Frankenstein” could not tell us when it would be available. Furthermore, he would not arrange better accommodations for us. You can choice another restaurant “is what he said.
The waitress give us the food cold, and the dishes arrive in different times, we never get the water we did order ,and the worst part was at the moment of the payment, she gave us a bill without the bottle of wine for $225,oo we did order ( Not wine service by the way) and She just said :”the wine has to be pay in cash because the computer is not working right”…
People of Mulan We work in the food industry too in the W hotel, so we know something is going on with the $225,00 cash. And is very smart they give a very bad service to Americans so they never will come back to complain about any money situation. Well we just pay the bill as well the bottle of wine in cash, Well the waitress went to her manager ( Chinese Frankenstein) , the old and tall man (He is a very nasty man) ,She gave him the money of the wine and walk out the restaurant, so My wife just call him and asked him ”everything was ok with the payment, He just yelled her “way is any complain about it, next time pick another restaurant. We did ask for the parking ticket and he did not answer anything to us just walkout way and send a server to tell us is not more parking tickets available any more.
We did walk out with a very bad experience. I think they are taking the cash for the wine period. I will suggest to The Restaurant Management or the corporation to take care of the restaurant customers and your money, they are taking your money as well you never will see your clients back .
NEVER MAKE A RESERVATION ON THAT PLACE, SUPER BAD SERVICE, BAD FOOD PRESENTATION, NO ENGLISH AND NOT HONEST PEOPLE
Sincerely, Harlod Smith IS someone wants to contact me please send me a email to [email protected] I will be happy to talk about it. They will be out of business soon

f00dist photo

f00dist

Flushing, NY

Fine dining....NOT!!!!

Me and my husband just went to Mulan restaurant located in Queens Crossings, Flushing and it was really one unfavorable and regrettable experience. The service is really bad. Out of many waiters, managers, and attendants that they have in there, you can definitely tell that only few of them have fine dining training/experience. Most of them are inattentive and clueless on how to serve and accommodates customer. We went there on a Friday night which you would think would be a busy night but actually only few tables are occupied. There are double the number of servers and attendants available compare to the customers but it took them 30 minutes to serve the appetizer (Vietnamese spring roll) which anyone who has a cooking background can definitely prepare it in less than 10 minutes since it’s only slices of vegetables, with a couple of shrimp, wrap in a thin rice wrappers. We’re still not done with our appetizer when they serve us our main course, which are already cold!!! One order that we have is shitake mushroom and bok choy but they serve us shitake mushroom and chinese broccoli instead. We’re already halfway our main course when our drinks came. Plates and utensils are uncoordinated. Don’t be fool by the table setting that you would see once they seated you because that’s the last time you would see them since they are only decorative plates. They would give you a small plate afterwards which you would think are only use for appetizer but actually your main plate as well. We have to request for a bigger plate after our appetizer to match it with the big fork that was part of the utensils that was place for your usage. I have to explain to the attendant that the fork that’s use for the main course is not uniform with the plate, since the small fork for the appetizer is for a smaller plate and main course should have bigger plate paired with the bigger fork that you were using. There’s nothing special about their food. They are overprice compare to the quality that they serve you, people are much better off with the over rice menu that they can get in a lot of small, simple, but affordable restaurants in Flushing like in Corner 28th, Fortune House and Green Papaya. Me and my husband are really disappointed. We think that finally a good change happened in Flushing by having fine dining restaurants available but I guess when it comes to real fine dining, these restaurants are not really what they claim their supposed to be. Our only consolations are the atmosphere and the decorations of the restaurant.

Asian Reservations Seafood
Sun-Sat 11:30AM - 11:00PM

Mulan Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mulan Restaurant is located near the cities of Malba, Beechhurst, Whitestone, College Point, and Bayside.
People found this by searching for: Mulan Restaurant Flushing, Mulan Flushing, Mulan Chinese Restaurant In Flushing, Mulan Modern Asian Cuisine, Mulan Restaurant, Mulan Flushing Menu, and Mulan Restaurant Menu.